Skype /w Email

"And i will see all you dudes, (i take a big breathe before i say the rest of my outro) IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOOOOOO"

(I finished editing my latest video and uploaded it to youtube. Your probably wondering who i am. Hello my name is Sean but you can call me Jack. I sit there on my green gaming chair waiting for something to happen. But not has happen yet, so i went on youtube and search up the lastest on Markiplier. I dont know whats wrong with me but he keeps inspiring me to do more. Then i feel something else for Mark. I dont know what but sometimes i catch myself staring at Mark's chololate brown eyes. I know if i tell him what i truly think, it will brake are friendship. So i keep it all to myself. Before i pressed on Mark's latest video i get a incoming Skype invite to do a video chat.

"Speaking of the daddy~"

(I clicked accept and i see Mark)

Jack: "Hey Mark, whats up?"

Mark: "Nothing much. Just finished editing some videos and feed chica"

Jack: "Sweet, so (what should i say?) I (stop talking about yourself jack) umm have you catched you catched up on playing Five Nights at Freddy's 6? (Really smooth jack, real smooth)

Mark: Jack... your just trying to kill me! I might be the KING of five nighta at freddy's, but there is a 6th one now?

Jack: yea, and I heard there coming out with a 7th one as well, but i heard the 7th one is a multi player on vital world

Mark: oh really? Do youtubers get easier access to the 7th one?

Jack: I don't know

(Then I saw on the corner of my right eye a new email. I clicked on it and used my focus on reading the email which was from a gaming industry that was inviting me)

Mark:... because if it is up for us, and is a multiplayer game, then we could record a video on it. After testing it out, of course.

Jack: hey I got an email from gaming industry that created the original Five Nights at Freddy's

Mark: Cool. So what did they say?

Jack: there asking me if I want to try the newer version of FNAF, the vitral reality that we were just talking about

Mark: Well say yes! That's the whole point of us talking to them haha!

(I was scared, i was asked to play a game that was still in testing. I hope i can drag Mark with me even if he cant try it with me)

Jack: yea, but I don't what to do it all by myself, especially on a game that there asking volunteers to do a practice run. (then i saw Mark look away for a second)

Mark: Well now you don't have too. I just got an email from them!

(Thank you soooo much gaming industry. I finally can play the game with Mark by my side)

Jack: Awesome!!! Then I will accept it... (wow I'm going to fast, he might suspect something) if you want to do it with me (hopefully he can go past what i said)

Mark: Yeah! It will be so cool! (his voice doesn't sound concerning so he doesn't suspected anything, like me LIKING MY BEST FRIEND. Gezz i have a problem)

Jack: Sweet, it looks like there asking us to be in Orlando, Florida. They said that's were the testing is going to be (really, I'm going to Orlando, again??)

Mark: Orlando? Alright, I guess I'll book a ticket. IT seems they have a link down here at the bottom of the email for it (i scrolled down to the bottom of the email and saw the link)

Jack: ohh, here too ( I rubbed the back of my head realizing how stupid i just was not realizing there was a link)

(I clicked on the click and my screen went flashing colors at my eye then all around me and it started hurting my eyes

Jack: ohh what the fuck, what the fuck

( then i finally heard Mark)

Mark: Oh my head... (Mark!!!! Whats happening? I hope he is ok. I'm still seeing colors all around me. Then I heard a voice)

Random voice: Good luck and may the games, begin. (What the fuck was that? What the fuck is happening?)

Jack: Where the fuck am I? (then i finally heard his voice again)

Mark: Jack? Are you here? (Mark!!! Where is he? I can't see him)

Jack: oh, I'm here, what the hell just happened?

Mark: Its really dark! I can't see a thing

(then the flashing colors stopped and I try to look around but everything is blurry until i see myself on my chair still)

Jack: what the fuck

Mark: How did I get here? ( I looked at my computer screen at Skype and saw Mark)

Jack: What the fuck just happen? (Then i remembered I have to go pack for Orlando) I'm gonna go.... (then i felt my gut rising up on me) I got to go, bye

Mark: Alright Jack-a-boy, I got to go too ( I saw his face one last time and saw him tired and a little green)

(The Skype call ended and i ran to the bathroom as fast as i could and puked for a long ass 30 minutes. Then I got back up and started packing for my trip to Orlando and see Mark again.

~ Time skip brought to you by Ablod_here ~

(I finish packing, printed my ticket and grabbed a taxi to the airport. Which wasn't far away. I payed my taxi driver and got in line for my plane. I took out my phone and created a vlog and posted it on youtube explanning whats going on and that I'm on my way to Orlando, Flordia to meet up with Mark and test out a new game. I got on my plane. And sense my plane ride is a whole 13 hours. Longer than what Mark's plane. I leave that night and feel asleep on the plane ride. But with a nightmare)

~

Thank you soooooo much for reading. I'm sorry this took a while than Ablod_here update. But if you want to read Mark's POV go to Ablod_here . And i will see you next time, Owl out