Night 1

(I get sent into the game with lights at me. Then the next thing i see is a mop and broom. I look around and see that I'm in a closet of some kind. Maybe the janitor closet. Then i see the test "Assigning Role" then "Role assigning: Janitor". Then i look and see my clothes all blue (like sweat pants) and a symbol of the pizzeria on my top left chest. Great, I'm the janitor at Five Nights at Freddy's. Means i have to move around. I wonder where mark is, i bet he got luckier then me. Oh well. I pick up the broom and see a symbol of a list on the top right corner. I click it and see the list of things i have to do as a janitor. GREAT. Then my screen popped up "Night 1: 11:55pm". I guess i have to find mark before he dies. Or i die in this. Then i hear something outside the door. I open it looking for mark)

Jack: Mark?? Mark, where are ye?

Mark: I'm in the office I see you. haha looks like you came out of the closet! (of course mark is in the office)

Jack: (i give an really face) yea well it was just me in their, its kinda creepy if you ask me, by the way which way is the office

Mark: To the right

(i turned and started walking to the right)

Jack: k, I'm coming

(i keep walking towards the way Mark told me to go. But it feels weird just walking around as a janitor at Five Nights at Freddy's, i don't even know if I'm going the right way, maybe i turn a wrong way? I don't know)

Mark: Its also 12, you know what that means!

(oh god, Mark will the midnight jokes)

Jack: oh god, by the way am i going to right way?

Mark: do you see the end of the hall way? And not creepy animatronics?

(The animatronics are going to scare the living shit out of me)

Jack: ummm *keeps walking , then a weird nose* uhhh what was that?

(it better not be the fucking animations. I swear the game creators are here to kill me. like a joke kinda of way. i mean were not in this game to die or anything right?)

Jack: Mark? (were the hell is he? me may be cute and all but he better not fuckin scare me

Mark: Do you see me? (finally he responds)

Jack: uhhh NOOO, somethings here

(i looked around then saw Mark wave his hands, its just him)

Jack: ohh there you are

(i ran to Mark)

Mark: Wow! Its just me right now. Its not even 12 yet. the phone hasn't rang. Also what is your job?

Jack: but you said... nevermind... this game already gets to you. the game assigned me as a janitor.

(then i saw a him a light pink)

Mark: Well you make a great one. *then Marks walks into the office* (was that a compliment or was that just...? i don't know but i felt myself blush)

Jack: wait... whats your role?

Mark: I'm the night guard. How fitting

(He's the night guard!!! and not me!!!! Unfair)

Jack: lucky!!! You got the easier job, i don't even know what I'm sappost to do

Mark: I'm guessing you have to clean my blood of the floor if I die! *then i saw him smirk* (really? Mark. Really?)

Jack: yea haha, this game better not have blood and gore to clean up