Wades pov (death)

(I run and see the animations, all 4 of them incudling foxy. I'm their in my mascot costume)

Wade: Cleario!

(Then silence, I try my best to dance and do whatever in front of the animatrons. So far it's working. All I have to do is keep distracting the animations until Jack restarts the generator. After a while I hear a noise. I turn around about to make my way back... Until I saw the puppet in front of me... SHIT... I got so scared I drop my walkie talkie and started slowly walking backwards)

Mark: Wade... Wade....

(Then Freddy stepped on my walkie talkie and looked at puppet and me. The puppet grabbed my helmet and yak it off,  showing my head to the others making then realized I'm not a real animatronic. They all shift their heads, like their heads we're about to come off. And they come closer to me. I pick up my hands to keep them away from me and I slowly walk backwards till I get pin to the wall by Freddy. Chica and Bonnie come around and show me their claws (where sharp to the point, fucking scary)  then all 3 of them start growling like if I'm some kinda of Thanksgiving meal. I now know I'm not going to survive this round. Then the puppet snap his hands together and Chica and Bonnie craws hit my skin. I felt pain though my body. Everything hurt. I saw blood go every where, on the ground and on the animatronics, I still fight to get out of the pin lock Freddy has me in until I felt Freddy hand on my shoulders and dig deep creating more pain, I couldn't handle it anymore)

Wade: AHHHHHHHHHH

(I felt tears and my body lose a lot of strength. Freddy in pinns me and my body falls to the floor. I then see a screen saying "You died" but after that It started shaking like a glitch. Then I felt like I couldn't breath. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. I tried to breath but it's like I didn't know how the last thing I heard before darkness took over me was...)

Yami: hahahahahahahahahahahaha

(Life was over for me... I will see ya minions in the after life....)

~

I'm sorry Wade, but you have died. Rip, *lays flowers* we shall miss you. Go to Ablod_here for Marks pov