Choas part 2

Jack: What's wrong Mark?

(Then we heard laughter but I don't know where it is coming from)

Yami: hahahahahahahahahha

(Oh no. Not him. Anything but him)

Mark: Yami? Where is Wade? Where are you?

Yami: What do you think?

Jack: Why are you here?

Yami: Don't worry Mark,  and Jack *then his voice go dark* I'm coming for you

(What the fuck did that meant)

Mark: Yami! What the fuck is going on!

Yami: A few game rules have been changed.

(What the he'll did that mean?)

Jack: What?

Mark: Yami! Where are the nurses... Or Bob... Cry... Felix... Wade? (His last words we're cracked a little)

Yami: Ugh, if you need to know sweetheart (of course, he has been hitting on him and jealous of me this whole time) Bob and I hacked into the game. The others here are trapped and topped in the room next door. But for Wade...

(Then I hear something in the background)

Yami: Soon, they will all be dead,  like Wade (Wade's dead?) And soon markimoo...  You will be mine forever, hahahahahahahahaha

Mark: YAMI WHAT THE FUCK! *silents* WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!

Jack: YEA BUT HOWW???  AND DID YOU HERE WHAT HE SAID, WADES DEAD, how? I don't want to die

(Before I say my feelings towards Mark)

Mark: There is no way in FUCKING he'll I'm gonna let you die

(Then a phone starts to ring on the desk. Nothing happen except the sound of the phone going off)

Jack: uhhhhh,  mark??? (I then felt my tears run down)

(Then mark hugs me)

Mark: It's ok. We need to survive two more nights till the end. Don't worry

(Mark pulls away from the hug and walks towards the desk for the phone.  I then start walking to the wall. What if I die before I tell Mark I have feelings for him. What if I die in his arms and finally tell him. What if he dies and I finally tell him. What if he dies before I get to tell him? Then mark answers the phone and I reconzine the voice)

Bob: Guys... I made a horrible mistake

(I look at mark who looked back at me in shock. Finally a voice we can reliy on)

Mark: Bob?

(I walk to Mark and stop and listen)

Bob:Yes,  I know, it's me, but you guys are in big trouble

Jack: let me guess,  Yami?

Bob: Yes. He had me hack into the code and I disabled your safely lock. Which keeps you from dying in the game.

(WHAT?!?!? )

BOB: Wade started having a seizure on the table and... And ... (Hard breathing was heared) he died

Jack: *whisper* no

(Why... Why did are firend have to die. We brought him here. With a murder. This is all my fault. I should of just never met I on inviting them over. Then no one has to die)

Bob: (hard breathing)  but to exit the game, you have to beat it. You have two days left to complete, sit it should be simple.

Jack: oh bob, what happens if we die?

(What the he'll am I asking)

Bob: in the game?

(I can sense humor here)

Mark: Yes, in the game Bob!

Bob: Well then... (Silent) ah.. (Breathing) say hi to Wade for me.

Jack: no no no...

(I can't, I might never get to say my feelings)

Mark: hush Jack

(Then I felt Mark hug me and I hug back. I feel like I could tell him right here, and right now my feelings and be here forever. But that would get us killed.)

Bob: Look,  I'll try to hack the code and enable the safety, but mark, You can run out the office now. I will try to add a door and close the vents and have the generator in the room, but I can't guarantee it

(I start crying again)

Mark: Ok,  keep us posted

(The call ended. And I felt my tears blurry my vision and I felt mark hug me. I know we can't stay like this forever so I pulled away and mark checked the cameras. Silent was all around us. I then saw Mark go to the edge of the desk and tears in his eyes. I wanted to hug him again)

Mark: God DAMMIT!  (he kick the side of the desk. And grunts and looks at me. Good thing I stayed out of his way. Then silent)

Jack: how much power is left?

(I don't want to Freddy. Then I hear breathing from Mark)

Mark: it doesn't  matter,  it's a suicide mission

(He checks the monitors and sigh)
Mark: 15%

(He place his hand on his face and the back of his neck)

Jack: Where are the animatronics?

(I need to go to the generator. 15% is low for someone like me. But mark lost it by yelling at me)

Mark: THERE EVERYWHERE JACK!  *he slams his hand on the desk* JUST..  *his voice cracks* there is no hope for us

(Does he blame me? I blame myself to but I won't give up on hope just yet. I take marks hand and lead him to the room with the old animatronics and my mission to restart the generator)

Mark: Jack we need to start the generator quick

Jack: ok

(I then slip into the door and here Mark follow)

Mark: Where the generator?

Jack: Right here *I let Mark turn on the switch*

Mark: Alright it should restart the animatronics,  now let's get out of here!

(I keep staring at the generator until)

Mark: Jack

(I hear mark say in concern. I turn around to see the animatronics again but this time their eyes are glowing a bigger,  brighter red. Shit not good)

Jack: RUN!

~

Finally done. Stupid time. Stupid bronchitis. I will write and role play this story!!! Anyways make sure you read Marks pov on Ablod_here Wattpad. And get ready for a lot of crazy shitz nezz (see what I did? No.... Dezz nuts)