Night 5....the Night of are Lifes

(I walked out of the closet and check the monitors to see the percentages. So far so good)

Mark: Where are we at?

Jack: 75%

Mark: Ok good. But its only 2 am

Jack: I told u.....the longer we're in this game the faster the percentages go lower

Mark: I know. I just can't wait to bet this FUCKING GAME, AND HURT THAT PHYCO!

Jack: I bet he won't hurt u..... But he will kill me since your his 'sweetheart'

Mark: *huffs out in anger* I'm not, never was, and never will be!

(Then he went and check the monitors. Is he going mad?)

Jack: calm down mark.... I'm just saying..... I'm more in danger

Mark: Exactly! You shouldn't be, and yet you are. Yami needs to pay. He's killed Wade, Bob, but worst of all he's nearly killed you.

(Then he faces his monitors again. I hear him close the door and talk under his breath)

Mark: *undsr his breath* Better then you dying.

(That hurt.... I didn't want mark to die before me. I accidentally let a tear come down. Then I saw mark look at one of the vents and started freaking)

Mark: OH SHIT!

(Then he quickly close the vent door)

Jack: what?

Mark: It was fucking Bonnie. (Then he stands up) I don't know how much longer I can keep up with this madness.

(Oh God he is going insane. I jump up and take a step back)

Jack: ok just don't go crazy on me please

Mark: *shakes head* I can't promise anything.

(I'm gonna die. But then I started having another headache. Wtf is wrong with me. I just hold my head)

Jack: just don't go on a crazy psycho path rage on me.....

(Then I sit down trying to wait for headache to roll by. Ugh I can't think straight)

Jack: by the way what's the percentage?

(Then I looked at mark and saw him rubbed his neck)

Mark: It's at 15%  and we're only at 4am.

(Fuck.... At least time is going faster)

Jack: I can go.....

(Then I saw mark toss his monitor aside. God he is going insane)

Mark: I'll distract them.

(I get up and right away rub the back of my own head from his headache. God I hope this doesn't slow me down)

Jack: k ready

Mark: As soon as I yell at you, you run to the party room. Got it?

(I just nod my head. My headache got the best of me right now)

Mark: And as soon as you restart it, you get your ass back here and close that door. Understand?

(Gezz I think this game is getting to his headache like this headache as well)

Jack: got it..... Gezz

(then I cough. I think I'm sick. But I see mark run out and I hear a whistle. Quite hard to hear it)

Mark: Alright! NOW!

(With that I ran to the party room with all I have. I make it to the party room and look hard for the generator box)