Save Mark and friends

(I walk back and forth in front of marks bed wondering if I should go back and get mark or if I should stay her in the real world.  Then cry broke the silence)

Cry: We will do our best in getting him our Jack.

Jack: I don't know how long I can sit here waiting for mark and the others to get back. I'm useless

Cry: Hey your not. Your gonna be the one that goes back in there to save him.

Jack;  really??  When do I go? When do I start?

(Then I started getting excited to get mark back. I can't wait....I need to save him)

Cry: When I reset the system. So that it's fixed and is right again.

Then I walking back and forth again waiting impatiently)

Cry: Hold on.

(He grabs a ear piece and hand it to me)

Cry: Here. I'll be able to talk to you in game when I get the system corrected.

(I grab the ear piece and put it in my ear. At least now I can stay connected with Cry)

Jack: ok

(Cry works on the computer)

Terra: He'll be fine Jack. He's in your hands game wise. And our hand real world wise.

Jack:  ok... Ok..... Hopefully no more tricks.... I can save mark,  bob and Wade and get them home safely

Terra: I doubt you'll need help. This is clearly something you need to do.

Ninja: but where here just in case

Jack: true and thanks

Terra: We will take you out of the game and reset if needes. Or, because of the one extra headset, one of us can join you. We are required to know the game better then anyone.

Cry: Okay. The coding is finished.

Jack: well let's get started

Cry: Let's hook you up.

(I lied back down on the bed. The same bed as the one before. Cry came beside me and put my helmet on me)

Cry: Got the earpiece?

Jack: got it and ready

Cry: Be careful. This is sister location, it's a new environment for all of us.

Jack: don't worry..... I'm the boss at Five Nights at Freddy's..... Before I almosted died

Cry: Alright. Whatever you say. Lay down. And bring him back.

Jack: of course....(i took a deep breath)

Terra: Good luck

Ninja: and don't forget to have fun

Jack: ya....... Sure.... Ok I'm ready doctor cry

Cry: Alright. Close your eyes, and clear your mind. Then I'll launch you in.

(I closed his eyes and I had hard time clearing my mind with Mark and are kiss stuck in my head but I eventually do so anyways..... Then I hear a switch and lights)

~

(Then I woke up in a moving elevator)

Terra: Jack! Can you hear me?

(I press on ear where the piece is but I felt it wasn't there.... Weird)

Jack: ya I'm here

Terra: Where are you?