Bon-Bon And Tae

(Bonnie and Taehyung in pic)

Before the present, there is the past. So I'm gonna tell you about my teen life so you can understand my journy with Kim Taehyung.

"Truth or dare". I said with a evil grin plastered on my face. Around this time I was about sixteen and had been friends with taehyung for 4 years.

"Dare". He said with passion and I looked him in the eyes, before pulling a pink hairband of my wrist. Taking a chunk of his hair then tieing it with the hairband.

"Now where your hair like this for the rest of the week". I said while trying to hold back my giggle but ended up chocking on my saliva. Taehyung laughed and said

"Karma is sweet Bon-Bon". I looked at him then burst into laughter. My head jerking back and my hand constantly slapping my thigh.

"What". He asked his expression shouted confusion, which only made me laugh more. After a few second or so my laughter was under control. But tears were still rolling down my cheeks. Taehyung leaned closer to me, I froze. Then gently wiped away my tears and whispered

"Now are you going to tell me why you was having a seizure". I pushed him away, and he began laughing.

"I was laughing beacuse the phrase you said was wrong, its actually revenge is sweet". I said still giggling while I thought about his phrase. He looked me like I was mad, the asked

"Truth or dare".

"Dare". I said as brave as I could when really, I was pooping my pants because I always go for truth. Taehyung noticed this as he began to smirk.

"Kiss me". I looked at him in shock, what the heck is wrong with him. Should I call an ambulance or a mental institute.

"What". I asked in total shock.

"Don't act like you didnt hear me Bon-Bon". He said still the smirk still on his damm face. So I quickly pecked his lips and said

"There". He laughed. Then started shaking his head and moved closer to me. I stood there not because I wanted to, but beacuse my feet were glued to the ground.

"Bon-Bon, you picked dare so if say kiss, I mean kiss not a peck".He said in a somewhat seductive voice. I scoffed  then looked at him.

"Desperate as f*ck. God gave you hands so if your that desperate to kiss something, use them as lips". I spat and he looked me with one eyebrow raised.

"I'm waiting Bon-Bon because if I end up  doing it, i'll add tongue". He said with a cheeky smile. I glared at him then pulled him closer to me. My lips met his and he instantly responded taking control of the kiss. We moved in sync and it began to quickly get intense so I pulled away.

He looked at me in a daze. He lips were smuged with my lip balm and I couldn't help but stare at his perfect lips. I didn't realise how long I was fantasing about them till Taehyung tapped my cheeck.

"You want more don't you". He asked in a whisper. I quiclky moved towards the door and said

"Were gonna be late to class". And with that I ran out the room.

"YOU CAN'T RESIST THE 4D ALIEN BON-BON". He shouted after me then I giggled and ran to my next class.
_______________________________________

"Don't be fooled by his charm, he will only hurt you". I would've liked someone to have said to the younger me about Him.