Bon-Bon and Tae (Betrayal)

(Bonnie and taehyung)

As I walk into the schools building, people begin laughing at me. Some even coming to me and asking

"Can I have a free service with your mom". I would glare at them and tell them to f*ck off. Not knowing what they were meaning. I was walking to my locker, but the closer I got I realised something was stuck on it. I got to my locker and noticed it was a piece of paper, I took it down and read it.

"Did you know Bonnie'smom used to be a prostitute as she couldn't afford  her rent"

Tears started crawling down my face, the only person who knows this is Taehyung. I told him and he promised me he wouldn't say anything. I trusted him.

Finally I wipe my tears and looked up, that was when I noticed the posters were everywhere. The tears found there way back to my eyes and streamed down my face.

"I trusted you". I whispered. Then I spotted him with Sana, like a give 2 f*cks. I quickly walked  to him and gathered all the energy I had and slapped him. His face turned to the side and then Sana slapped me.

"Don't f*cking touch my boyfriend slut". I ignored her then turned my gaze to Taehung who was looking at me with anger.

"YOU PROMISED ME. YOU F*CKING PROMISED ME". I screamed at him, he flinched then shouted back.

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT". I flinched as he has never shouted at me, nor I. I through the crumbled paper at his face. He picked it of the floor from where it fell and read it. His face twisted into confusion and guilt. I began to cry.

"You promised me Tae". I whispered in between cries.

"Bon-Bon I only told Sana". He desperatly said, moving towards me.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME, AND MY NAME IS BONNIE". I shouted at him, he stopped moving and looked hurt.

"But I always call you Bon-Bon". He whispered.

"Well not  anymore, and don't speak of my f*cking buisness again". I growled. He looked like he was about to cry.

"But Bon-Bo, I mean Bonnie I didn't write th-". He was cut by my shouting.

"TAEHYUNG LOOK AROUND YOU, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. IF YOU SAY YOU NEVER WROTE THEM, THAT DOESNT CHANGE NOTHING BECAUSE  WHOEVER WROTE THEM YOU MUST OF TOLD". A tear rolled down his cheek. He walked away and Sana said

"B*tch no wonder he doesn't like you". I put my middle finger up and she scoffed and rushed after Taehyung.
_______________________________________

"Even the one's you trust most can still hurt you. So younger me, this is a expamle.".