Bon-Bon And Tae (distance)

(Bonnie and Taehyung in pic)

2 months have past, and Tae has been with Sana the whole time. Sitting alone has become the norm for me. Talking to no one is also normal to me. Tae doesn't speak to me as much, only when I start talking to him. He doesn't call me and I'm a wimp to call him so I'm just here waiting.

Im currently in class, which Tae is also in, trying to ignore the teacher whose words seem to drone on and on. As i'm writing, my pen begins to run out. So I turned to the left as Tae sits beside me and whispered.

"Do you have a spare pen that I can borrow?". He looks me up and down and scoffs.

"As if I would give it to you". He said with digust in his eyes. I look at him in shock then turn my gaze back to tye the teacher. Well.......this is new. I felt like I was unworthy in his presence. He has never been rude to me unless we were joking and I don't believe this was a joke.

For the next 15 minutes, I contemplated asking him what his problem is, So in the end I turned around and looked at him.

"What the f*ck is your problem Kim Taehyung". I spat everyone turned around except the teacher who was to busy talking about the lesson.

"You are the f*cking problem, your so damm needy and annoying. You know I never liked you I only felt sorry for you. So shut the f*ck up and carry on with your work, black girl.". He growled and the others began to laugh. I looked at him, while anger coarsed through my body.

"F*CK YOU, KIM TAEHYUNG". I screamed. Then left the the classrom, not forgetting to slamm the door.