I missed you.

(Bonnie and Taehyung in pic a- the one Bonnie is hugging is Taehyung)

"Take your sorry and shove it up your f*cking ass. Sir". He looked at me in shock, then I said

"Sir I'm going to make your life hell, so if I was you i'd fire and I'll pack my bags and go back to England". I said with a threatning tone. He looked at me then gave me his box smile.

"I missed you". He said calmly. I looked at him, then sent him a screw. He looked at me with hurt then whispered.

"Did you miss me?". I paused before saying

"I mised the you that didnt treat me like sh*t". I say with anger. Then guilt clouds his face. He looks me dead in the eye and whispers

"I've changed bo-Miss keen". I kiss my teeth, and he looks confused. Guess he has never heard anyone kiss their teeth.

"And I care why". I asked rudely, he goes silent.

"So are you going to fire me?". I ask already knowing the answer.

"No". He says sternly. Then continues

"I don't care if you make my life hell, but if seeing you means that then your staying". He says fiercly. I look at him with shock then say

"Well don't go crying to mummy when you get hurt". I said with a evil smirk. However Taehyung's face went emotionless.

"My mum died a year ago". He said coldly. I took in a deep breath and felt guilt and sandness creep into my heart. Taehyung's mum was like a second mum to me.

"Taehyung.....i'm sorry. No. I'm very sorry. I loved your mum, just as much as I love my mum. So i'm very sorry". I said as a couple of tears left my eyes.  He looked at me still emotionless, then suddenly a small smile was on his lips though his eyes showed sadness.

"I needed you, when I found out she died Miss keen". He whispered and moved closer to me. My heart broke at that then said

"I'm sorry, but I needed your trust and... you broke it". I chocked out then a small tear came out and Taehyung moved closer and grabbed my hand and held it in his. His thumb caresses my hand and he looks at me

"Please Bon-Bon....I'm sorry i'll do anything......anything for you to just forgive me". He asked desperately. I looked at him I felt bad, but then I remebered what he has done to me and anger filled me.

"No! Did you feel sorry, when you broke your promise, or tormented me then went further and dragged me to  a f*cking closet and kissed me as part of your plan, knowing I f*cking loved you then have everyone throw things at me. You know what your f*cking sick". I screamed at him. He looked at me, his thumb still caressing my hand.

"Bonnie when I kissed you it was because I wanted to." He growls and I  flinch a bit, and he continues but in a whisper.

"You love me". It looked as if he had hope in his eyes.

"No I did". I coldly say, yanking my hand out of his hand. He flinches and looks at me, the hope was gone and he had what seemed to be curiosity

"Why didn't you tell me". He whispered, and I scoffed.

"So you can laugh at me, reject me and tell everyone or put it on posters". I shouted while my hands danced in the air. He looks at me then says sternly.

"Answer me honestly". I gulp and then whisper

"Because you were with Sana". He looked at me again then walked closer.

"How can you presume I would of said no". He asks. My heart began to beat fast, I sucked in a great amount of air then began to talk.

"Because you said you wouldn't date other girls but her". I say quietly then look down to shyness.

"But I would've dated you, if you told me". He said calmly, my head shoots up then say

"Its not good to lie". I whisper. Then he walks to me and bends down. I was quite small so he bent down alot.

"But I'm not". He whispered back, his minty breath clouding my thoughts. I shivered.

"Are you not in a relationship". I ask, curious as why would he say this if he was.

"I'm still with Sana". He said said in what seemed a sad tone but I brushed it of.

"That B*tch". I growl.

"That's my girlfriend your talking about". He says and I scoff.

"I don't give to f*cks, once a b*tch always a b*tch". He chuckled then says

"I've really missed you Bon-Bon". I tut then pinch his nose, and he stands straight while rubbing his nose.

"Miss Keen to you sir, and you are not forgiven so don't call me that". I say coldly he looks down and I hear sniffles.

"Taehyung.......are you crying". I ask softly. He looks up and his eyes are red and tears run down his milky cheeks. I look away unable to take the sight. Taehyung has never cried since his dad's death. I look at him and his hands covered his face. The sniffles, rang theough my ears. I walk to him and grabb his hands, he froze. I move them from his face, his eyes are closed.

Taehyungs Pov

I have my eyes closed, I am so embarresed. I suddenly feel soft hands wiping away my tears. I shiver against her touch.

"Taehyung please open your eyes". I cant help it my body just reacted with her voice, and I open my eyes.

"Why are you crying?". Her face showing concern and pain. I look at her for a moment and didnt care if I came of desperate and I began to beg because she was worth it.

"Please Miss Keen, please forgive me". My voice cracks, she began to shake her head. I let out more tears and she looked away.

"Why can't you forgive me?". I whisper. She looks at me the slowly whispers.

"You hurt me too much". I nod and wipe my tears away, then ask

"Will you ever.....forgive me". She looked me directly in the eyes and my heart flutters.

"I don't know". She mutters, I begin to smile. She didnt say no.

"Im going to earn your forgiveness". I say still smiling. She smiled a little and it is beautiful, even if it is little.

"You can try, sir". I frown at her calling me sir. To formal I want her to call me Tae, I love the way she says it. Only she can say it.

"Call me Tae". Now she frowns and disappointment feels my body. She isn't smilling.

"I'll call you Taehyung". I feel pain in my heart due to her rejection so I look down.

"Im sorry Taehyung, but unless I forgive you I"m not calling you Tae". I nod then say

"One day you'll forgive me". I say with certainty.

"What makes you so sure".

"Because that's how we are, we fight then we make up. Also because your the only one I have left that I truly care about. So i'm not letting you go".