Promotion.

(Bonnie and Taehyung in pic)

(This is present, Bonnie is 20)

Bonnie's Pov

"MUM I GOT THE JOB". I scream into the phone as I walked out the building where the interview was.

"You did!". She exclaims, while sqealing and congratulating me.

"Yes...". My voice started to trail of and my mum noticed and my demeanour change.

"Bonnie what's wrong". I gulped and took a breath. The I say slowly

"Its stationed in Korea". She took in a breath. Then anger took over my next words.

"And I'm that d*ckheads PA". I growl not caring if my mum was on the phone.

"No". My mum gasped then fell silent. I laughed then sarcastically say

"Great a assitant to the one I hate most". My mum laughs aswell.

"You know what I don't care if I get fired. I'm gonna make his life hell". I say feircely.

"And i"ll be waiting to bail you out of jail". She says with a chuckle.

"Start saving up money mum". I says with a evil smirk.

"I know you can be a right b*tch". She says with a laugh.

"Mum". I whine. She sighs.

"Im sorry, but ever since your prom night you've become a cold b*tch. What happened to my sweet baby girl". She says in a sweet voice. I scoffed. Then say coldly.

"She is frozen away, by the coldness that runs through my viens due to Kim Taehyung".

"Damm he must of hurt you bad". She whispers. That broke me out the daze. I roughly wipe the tear that has fallen out. Then whisper back.

"He did".

"Then you need to get him back". She said sternly. I laugh the pain away.

"I will mum, I will". I say with passion.

"Good. And by the way I love the blonde it suits you better than your original hair colour.". She says cheerfully as if changing the touchy subject.

"Why thank you, your 72636474764th who said that". I said with a massive grin on my face.

"Really people liked it". She exclaims. I giggled.

"Yes I can't believe it". I say still grining.

"Where you know, sweetie". My mum is currently in america, as she is now a boss of a fashion company. My mum has picked herself up from when I left highschool. Im proud.

"The airport as I start work in 2 days". She gasps and then blurts out.

"You make sure you arrive safely, also have you booked a hotel do you need money". I laugh.

"Mum I got it all covered, and I'm not going to have the job for long all I plan on doing is screwing up Taehyung's life. Can you believe the idiot is the CEO 1 of the biggest company in the world". I say with anger evident in my voice.

"No, if Taehyung wanted something he always succeded". She says calmly. I growled yet again, then hear the announcer call all passengers and the plane is about to depart. I quickly say  by to my mum and hang up, then began my trip to hell.
_______________________________________

Its the day, the day I start work and meet this bastard for the first time in 3 years. I'm ready to make his life hell. I've already done my daily routine and so I begin to get dressed.