Bon-Bon and Tae (Aftermath)

(Bonnie and Taehyung in the pic)

Taehyungs Pov.

I walked away and went to the boys bathroom. I went into a stall, locked it and cried. I have only cried once since I was 8. That was because my dad died and I vowed not to cry unless the person is worth my tears.

Bonnie is worth all my tears.

Once I finished I went the sink and looked at my reflection, messy hair, red eyes and a blank look. I splashed myself with water so my eyes wouldn't look that red. I pulled up my hood and walked out the bathroom with my head down. To then be greeted by a worried voice. Sana.

"Tae are you okay". I snapped.

"Only Bonnie calls me that". She looked at me shocked. Wait Bonnie doesn't care about me. Sana does.

"Well used to, I'm sorry Sana". I said pulling her into a hug. She then whispered

"It's okay, that b*tch will suffer". She whispered, growling the the last part. I froze. I felt guilty, bonnie wasn't b*tch it was me. Im the one who broke her trust.

"Sana it was my fault, I deserve it". I whispered my voice cracking. I took in a deep breath to stop the tears spilling out my eyes. She pulled out my hug and looked at me with anger.

"Your crying over her". I looked at her  in shock.

"Yes, she means so much to me". I whispered. She means so much to me that its unhealthy.

"More than me". I paused for a second t6hen answered.

"No I love you". I said not completely believing it myself. She then looked me dead in the eyes.

"I don't believe you". She said calmly. I looked at her confused.

"Why".

"Because I think you love that B*tch". I froze. Images of her flashed in my mind. Her soft plump lips felt so good on mine, the way we moved in tune was so amazing .That I yearn for them. No need them. Her brown eyes sparkled and her body. Woah.

"I do love her......but as a sister". I said in a unsure voice. I wasnt sure if I love her, but I definitely didn't look at her as my sibling.

"I still don't believe you". She said calmly.

"How can I make you believe". I asked confused.

"Hurt her". I was taken back.

"What".

"To prove it to me, you must hurt her".

_______________________________________

To younger Taehyung from older Taehyung.

"You shouldn't have done what your about to do, you will regret it forever."