1

It was the first day of the summervacation and Lucy invited me over to some random boys house. He was gonna throw one hell of a party, she said.

I had no clue what I had to expect. I had no clue what it would be like. This was the first party I was ever gonna go to. I guess partys weren't really my thing. The idea of so much drunk people, who I didn't even know, all in one place made me cringe. I have never been much of a drinker. Actually, I have never even drinked any alcohol before.

Lucy rolled her eyes at me when I said I was only gonna stay for about an hour. She said she would just get me fucking drunk and make this night the best night I have ever experienced in my whole life. I told her that me getting drunk was the one thing that was definitely not going to happen. She rolled her eyes again and smirked at me.

When I knocked on Lucy's frontdoor I was wondering why in the world I said yes to going to this party. I could feel my stomach twist. This night was going to suck, with no doubt.

I considered turning around and going back to my own house, to lay in my bed and watch movies on Netflix all night, just like I did mostly every other day.

But right before I could change my mind, Lucy opened the frontdoor. She was all dressed up and looked very, very, fucking hot. No wonder all the boys wanted to hookup with her. It was like there was a line with boys who wanted to hook up with her. She's been hooking up with so many guys I lost the counting. She probably doesn't even remember the amount of guys she's hooked up with herself. I have never hooked up with anyone before and it was probably not going to happen anytime soon. My pussy was dryer than the sahara. That's like really, very, fucking dry.