15

"Good to see you June," he said as he walked up to me and gave me a hug.

His arms were holding me close to his body and I was overwhelmed by the scent of his cologne. He smelled so damn good.

He let go of me and I looked at him. Before tonight I was thinking, that maybe, he wasn't as hot as I imagined. Maybe it was the alcohol that made him look hotter than he actually was. But now that I saw him again, I was pretty sure he looked even hotter than I imagined. He looked so handsome, standing right here infront of me, the lighting of the sun that was almost going down, making his brown hair look like it was so soft and shiny. Maybe it wasn't the sunlight. Maybe his hair was naturally soft and shiny. It probably was.

"Hi, Shawn," I finally said.

He grinned. I looked at his lips and oh, how I would love to attach my lips onto his pink, soft lips. I was distracted from my thoughts when I heard his voice. His voice that heated me up everytime. His voice was so hot, I wanted to make love to him immediately. I wanted him to scream out my name. I wanted to hear his voice at moments when neither of us should be talking. I wanted to listen to his voice as I would lay in his arms. His voice was the sound I could never get tired of.

"Let's get into my car. We're going somewhere nice," he said as he turned around and walked away, expecting me to follow him like I was his dog.

I closed the door of my house and followed him onto his car. I was wondering where we were going. Would we actually go somewhere nice? Would he take me on an actual date? I was starting to get nervous and I could feel my hands getting sweaty. I didn't care where we were going. As long as I was with him, I didn't mind. Any place with him would be amazing. Any place.

He opened the door of the passanger's seat and he told me to step into his car. Such a gentlemen he is. He took place in the seat next to mine and he put his hand on my thigh.

"Before I start my car, I want to tell you that you look absolutely gorgeous," he said and then kissed my cheek softly and passionate.

I could feel myself starting to blush.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I said softly, without looking at him.

I couldn't look at him and talk to him at the same time. I was pretty sure that I would faint if I did.

I glanched over at him and found him staring at me. What's with him and the staring? God damn, he sure as hell made me feel uncomfortable by staring at me all the time.

"Could you stop staring at me for once?" I said as I looked out the window.

We were still in my street. I was wondering what my neighbors would think if they saw me with Shawn. Would they tell my parents? They probably would. My neighborhood was all about gossip. They would literally always tell eachother stuff about other people that was none of their business. There was this one time when I was fourteen years old and it was the first Monday of springbreak and I was homealone all day. The next day one of my neighbors knocked on our door and she asked my mother if my mom knew that I was home the day before. My neighbor thought I skipped school. She knocked on my door to tell my mom that I skipped school. What she didn't know was that it was the first day of springbreak. I didn't even have to go to school. My neighbor was all confused when my mom told her that I was on springbreak. She then told my mom she was so, so, so sorry for assuming things. Ofcourse she was. This was just one out of many things that happened in my neighborhood. Stuff like that always happened and it was pretty fucking annoying to me. Like the snakes they are.

Shawn said something I didn't hear, because I was lost in my thoughts, once again. He started his car and he tore off my neighborhood. Good. I now no longer had to worry about snakes spotting me in the wild.

When we were on the road for about fifteen minutes, Shawn told me he had to stop because he had to check something in the back of his car. He parked his car next to a lake which was quiet. I didn't see anyone but an old lady walking her small white dog. It was almost dark outside now.

Shawn stepped out of his car and walked over to the back of his car. A couple of seconds later he asked me if I could come help him. I stepped out of his car and then walked over to him.

When I was standing next to him, he pushed me against his car and he started to kiss me. It hasn't even been 24 hours but I missed the touch of his lips against mine so much already. Now that our lips were connected again everything felt right. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I thought that maybe it would be better if we fixed his car first, now that it wasn't fully dark outside yet. So I pulled my lips apart from his.

"Maybe we should get your car fixed first and finish this afterwards," I told him.

He shaked his head.

"Damn, June, there's nothing wrong with my car. I didn't know what else to say, I couldn't wait anymore. I need you right now," he said as he pushed his lips against mine again.

I felt his tongue against mine and he sucked on my tongue softly. Our tongues were then moving in sync. His tongue was so soft, I probably would never get enough of it.

He then picked me up and I tied my legs around his body. He kissed my neck and he walked up to the other side of his car.

He opened the door and he layed me down on the backseat of his car. He took off his black shirt and I was amazed by his abs. He was so muscled. I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but his right arm was fully covered with tattoos. Fuck. He was so hot. I licked my lips and he bited his bottom lip.

He layed ontop of me and I could feel him harden against me. He was holding my hand and he moved it to his belt. I opened his belt and he took off his black jeans. He was now only wearing his boxers, which were white Calvin Klein boxers, while I was still wearing all my clothes.

It was almost like he could read my mind when he unzipped my jumpsuit.

We were both only wearing our underwear now and I was defenitely getting heated.

______________

I appreciate each and every reader of this story so much. You are all so amazing.

If you would vote on my story, that would be great.

Go follow whatdadick and go read her books. She writes some good smut. I know you all love some good smut.