17

His tongue slowly let go of my pussy. I was breathing so heavily. My eyes were closed. Fuck. I wanted to experience this every day. Nothing has ever made me feel as good as his tongue pleasing my vagina.

I opened my eyes while I was trying to catch my breath.

Shawn was breathing heavily too. He looked at me and then licked his lips in a way that almost made me have an orgasm again.

"You taste so good," he said, grinning.

His hands moved to my hips and he pulled me up. I was now sitting on my knees and so was he. He moved one of his hand to my waist and he pushed his body against mine. My boobs were pushed against his abs and I could feel his hard dick against my stomach. I could feel his breath against my hair.

His other hand moved to my hair and he slided his hand through it. His hand then moved to my hand. He took my hand and moved my hand across his body, leaving it right above his boxers.

"Take them off for me," he whispered into my ear, his voice raw as fuck.

Even though no one could hear us, he still decided to whisper, which was fucking hot to me. I wondered if there was anything about him that didn't turn me on. Probably not.

I nodded.

I took the edge of his boxers into my fingertips and I slowly slided them down his legs. When they were halfway through his thighs my eyes got distracted by his dick.

I swallowed.

Fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fucking fuck.

His dick was big. Bigger than I imagined. Well, fuck.

I thought I couldn't get any more turned on, but I guess I was wrong. After seeing his dick I got so turned on and I just wanted to hop on it right away. I wanted to feel his giant dick inside of my pussy. I wanted to fuck him so hard. I wanted to make love to him like no one has ever done before. I didn't care about the pain he would probably cause me, since this would be my first time. I just wanted him so bad. I wanted him to remember me differently than all the other girls he has probably fucked before. I didn't want to be someone he just gets to fuck every now and then. I wanted to mean something to him. I wanted to be special.

At that moment I realized I started to catch feelings for this boy that I barely knew. He made me feel some type of way that I just couldn't resist. He was definitely something else.

I then felt his fingers underneath my chin. He lifted my chin up, making me face him.

"Are you okay?" he asked quitely, his face showing some kind of concern.

"Y... yeah... I am. I just..."

He wouldn't let me finish my sentace.

"I know. Don't worry," he said as the left corner of his mouth went up a bit, making him smile a little.

He knew. He knew what I was going to say. He knew I was a virgin. He knew I had no idea of what I had to do.

"I will show you," he said while he slided off his underwear.

He lifted me up as he layed himself down the backseat of the car.

I was sitting ontop of him now. His legs were between mine.

His left hand moved to his dick and he started rubbing his dick. Fuck. This car felt smaller than before and it felt way hotter than before. I was so heated. This was so much hotter than the crappy ass porn I have watched in the past.

After a couple of seconds he took my hand and placed it on his dick. He wrapped my fingers around his dick. He was still holding my hand. He moved his hand up and down, making me do the same. His phase went faster.

"Keep going," he said as his hand let go of mine.

I kept going.

I started to move faster.

"Fuck, June, keep going faster," he said, almost out of breath.

My phase went faster and faster. I was rubbing his dick up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

I looked at him and I saw that his eyes were closed. His mouth was opened a bit. He was breathing heavely. Seeing him like this was so hot, so fucking hot.

"Faster," he cried out.

I moved faster. My hand was moving so fast that my wrist started to hurt a bit.

"Almost there," he moaned.

I moved even faster than I did before.

"FUCK," he screamed loudly.

His hand grabbed mine again and he slowed down my phase.

His cum was dripping out the tip of his dick.

Fuck. I made him come. This really couldn't get any hotter.

"June... you're so... fucking good... to... me," he moaned.

I stooped a bit and my tongue made it's way to his stomach, licking the cum that he left behind on his sixpack.

I cringed when the taste entered my mouth. It tasted so fucking weird, but I kept licking it anyways.

I slowly moved my lips and my tongue from his stomach to his dick and I started to lick his dick a bit.

He pushed my head away.

I gave him a confused look.

"Not here. Not now. Not today," he said, his face as cold as most of the time.

He kept confusing me time after time. I thought he wanted me to suck his dick. I thought he wanted to have sex with me. I thought this was what he wanted.

Why was he acting so cold all of sudden?

_______

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN FUCKING LONG SINCE I UPDATED AND I'M SORRY. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART.

PLEAaaASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BEHIND.

YOU'RE ALL SO FUCKING AMAZING.