13

I was actually going to do it. I was actually going to text the boy who was way hotter than all the boys I have ever seen in my seventeen years of existence. I was fucking nervous about doing it, but Lucy told me that I should. And as you know, I always listen to her. She told me I had nothing to lose and she wasn't wrong there.

I unlocked my phone and went to my contacts and typed in 'Shawn'.

Nothing showed up.

Fuck.

I forgot that I never added his phonenumber to my contactlist. Thank God I took the note with his number written on it with me. I inhaled and exhaled slowly. I typed the number in my phone and pressed the 'Send message' button. I was dying from the inside.

"What do I say?" I asked Lucy nervously.

"I don't know, just be like 'Hi Shawn, this is June. We hooked up last night and I wanna do it again. Hit me up' and send like a wink emoji or like the rapeface one," Lucy said, her face dead serious.

"There's no way I'm sending that. What the fuck is wrong with you," I said while I was shaking my head.

"God, June, I'm messing with you. Just be like 'Hi Shawn, it's June. Last night was fun x'," Lucy said.

"I'm not sending that either, oh my God," I said, thinking of what I should send instead.

"Fine, whatever, just be like 'Hi Shawn, June here' or something, I don't know," she replied.

"Okay, I'll send that," I said and typed it down in my phone.

My fingers were shaking when I pressed the 'Send' button.

"Fuck. What if he doesn't reply?" I said, more nervous than before.

"You'll be fine. I'm sure he will reply," Lucy said.

When I looked on my phone again, a few minutes after I've sent the text, I saw that the message said 'Read'. My face turned red and I showed Lucy that he read my message a couple of minutes ago. He was ignoring me. Fuck. I knew that this was going to happen.

At that moment my phone was ringing and his name showed up on my phone.

"Fucking pick up already like oh my God," Lucy said.

I swallowed and picked up my phone. Before I could say anything, I heard his voice, which was damn sexy.

"Hi June, it's Shawn. I was wondering if you're free tonight?"