7

The way he pronounced his name was so extremely hot that I almost choked on my own tongue. I didn't know what to say so I just stayed quiet. He did too. He was so calm sitting next to me that I almost forgot that this could turn out very bad. We were all alone in a dark corner infront of a huge forest, he could easily rape my virgin ass and then kill me afterwards. Somehow I didn't seem to care. He was so hot that I was wondering what it would be like fucking him. Fuck. I shouldn't have these thoughts. Right when I wanted to close my eyes, he said my name. I turned my head and looked right into his red eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked quietly.

His face expression didn't change. His face has been like that all night. His face was stonecold. He was stonecold.

"Have you ever smoked weed?" he asked, almost whispering.

"Uh, no," I said, frowning my eyebrows.

He told me I should try it and he opened a pack of cigarettes, which was not filled with cigarettes but with joints. I didn't want to, but since I was drunk, I couldn't say no. And also, smoking weed with a hot boy seemed pretty fucking hot to me, so I couldn't really resist. He lighted the joint and his hand came closer to my mouth. I opened my mouth a bit and he put the joint inbetween my lips, which were covered with Lucy's red lipstick.

"Inhale," he said, his voice low and raspy.

He was staring at my lips. Before I could inhale he dropped the joint to the ground.

"Screw it," he said while pushing me against the wall.

He put my arms above my head and he helt them there, his grip so strong. His lips met mine and he slowly opened his mouth, his tongue finding it's way to mine. Our tongues were moving in sync. One of his big hands was on my waist, his other hand still holding both my arms. I could feel him harden against me.

I definitely did not expect my first makeout session to be like this, but it was fucking hot. At this point I wasn't so sure if my pussy would stay dryer than the sahara for that long anymore.