8

His hand was sliding from my waist to my butt and his fingers were squeezing my left buttcheek. His other hand let go of the grip on my arms and he slowly let his hand slide against my arm, down to my ear. His fingers were sliding against my jawline and I softly moaned into his mouth. He seperated our tongues from eachother and he was biting my bottomlip. His teeth pulling my lip made me want to have more of him. I wanted to feel every inch of his body. I wanted him so bad. I wanted him right now, against this cold wall.

I didn't care that I barely knew this guy, the touch of his lips against mine just felt so damn good. He slowly let go of my lips and I felt the soft touch of his lips against my jawline, moving his way up to my ear. He was kissing me behind my ear and I could barely handle myself anymore. His lips went all the way down my neck, he was using his tongue while giving me kisses. When I thought his neck kisses couldn't get any better he started to suck my skin slowly and softly. His kisses went all the way down from my neck to my boobs, leaving one kiss behind on the skin of my boob.

His lips went back to my mouth and our tongues met again. His hand, which was still holding my face, went down to my boob and started massaging me. His other hand, which was still giving my butt a nice time, now found it's way to the front. I could feel his fingers moving past the lace of my thong, slowly finding their way to my vagina. His fingers touched me and slowly entered me. I moaned his name in between our kisses and I could feel my legs starting to shake.