14

My heart was skipping beats and my whole body was sweating so heavily that I could probably drown in my own sweat. He asked me if I was free tonight. Fuck yes I was free tonight. I would be free for him any minute, any hour, any day. But I didn't want to seem like that much of an easy slut so I told him I wasn't sure yet. Lucy was rolling her eyes and she was shaking her head. She probably would've said that she was free tonight, and that she was also free right now. Her pussy was free for any boy, any minute, any hour, any day.

"Ok cool, just let me know," He said and he hung up the phone before I could even give him an answer.

What the fuck was that? This boy was honestly so confusing. One minute he seemed interested in me, the next minute he seemed like he didn't give a shit.

Lucy looked at me and smirked. "Oh my God, you're actually meeting up with like the hottest guy ever," she said.

I inhaled deeply.

"Holy fucking shit. What do I even wear?" I started to panick.

"I guess I have something nice for you. Damn June, you really have to get yourself some new clothes," Lucy replied.

We went to Lucy's house and she let me borrow a black jumpsuit which made my legs look longer than they actually were.

When it was almost 7pm I decided to text Shawn and tell him that I was free tonight. He replied within a minute.

'I will pick u up at 9. Give me ur address.' the text said. Damn, he sure as hell was dominant.

I texted him my address and I let Lucy put some make-up on my face.

Ain't gonna lie, I looked pretty good compared to what I usually looked like. I felt good. I felt confident. I could handle this night.

When I was back at my own house, I was waiting on the couch for Shawn to pick me up. It was 8:52. The time seemed to pass by slower than ever and I was getting more nervous every minute. Actually, make that every second.

It was now past 9 and I was wondering if he was still going to show up. I was wondering if maybe, this was all just a stupid game. But when it was 9:06 I heard someone knock on my door.

When I opened the door I looked right into his eyes, which weren't hanging that low this time. He smirked at me.

_______________

LEAVE A COMMENT BEHIND AND LET ME KNOW UR OPINION ABOUT HEAT.

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME,

THANK YOU.