5

He was really gone. My eyes kept looking for him, but they didn't seem to find him.

I turned around and told Lucy about the boy and she said we had to go him as soon as possible. She said she would make me talk to him. She said she would handle the situation. I wasn't sure if I actually wanted that to happen since I would probably freak out and I probably wouldn't know what to say, but I listened to Lucy anyways, because I always did.

We walked around the house and looked for the boy. About almost an hour later we still didn't find him. While we were looking for the mysterious boy, I drinked so many drinks I don't even remember how many I exactly had. At that moment I was really drunk and I was struggling to walk in a straight line.

Lucy told me she was getting hot and she asked me to go outside with her, to get some fresh air. I stepped outside and felt the wind blowing in my hair. Everything started to feel dizzy and I decided to walk around the house and sit against the stone cold wall. I let myself fall to the ground and rest my back against the wall. I closed my eyes and everything was twisting. There was a weird smell hanging in the air, I wasn't quite sure what it was.

I don't remember how much time exactly passed by when I heard footsteps coming from the forest, which was right infront of me. I opened my eyes and tried to see who was coming out of the forest.

"Lucy?" I asked quietly, probably too quiet for anyone to hear.

The figure came closer and closer, and I could feel the sweat dripping from my head. I wanted to stand up and walk away, but my body was too weak to move. I saw a small red light, coming from the persons mouth. The light became brighter and brighter. The smell became stronger and stronger. The figure walked right up to me. It was too dark to see whoever this person was, until the person stood right infront of me.

It was him. He was standing right infront of me.