I'm sorry

HELLO THERE.

I AM ALIVE.  I AM LIVING. I AM BREATHING. 

I just logged back into Wattpad and I was happily surprised to see over 450 notifications. What the actual fuck!? Over 450!? I came to see that HEAT now has almost 55k reads. What the fuck!? Almost 55k reads!? WHAT IS LIFEEEEEEEEEE!?

I never, ever, thought that my story would get to this many reads. I am beyond happy it did, though. When I started writing this story, my goal was to get to 10k reads someday. Look where I am now. I AM SO HAPPY, WTF GUYS. All the comments on my story make me so incredibly happy, too. I am at my internship now and I am literally about to cry infront of all those 6 year old 1st grade kids. (Yes, I am reading the comments on my smut infront of little kids. Oh well, who the fuck cares, lol.) All those reads, favorites and comments make me so, so, so fucking happy. I have no words, tbh. Thank you all SO, SO, SO much. 

I actually wasn't planning on writing anything, but since I got so many positive comments and all those notifications I felt like I'm disappointing you guys for not uploading for this long. And I know I suck at uploading and posting new chapters and stuff, so I would like to apologize for that. I truly am sorry for it, because I know what it feels like to read a story that is barely getting uploaded. It fucking sucks. 

I am not uploading a new chapter today. I just wrote this 'chapter' to let you guys know how much I appreciate you and how happy you make me. And also to tell you guys I'm sorry. I felt like it needed to be said. 

I have to write a shitload of essays for school this and next week. But when all of that is done, within two weeks, I promise to upload a new chapter. 

Once again, SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG. 

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOUUUUU.