Character Ask Answers

I think I included most everybody's questions, although some of them were repetitive so I put them in once. Anyway, here you go.

[P.S. THE LUKE & ANDY ONES ARE SO MEAN BC THE CHARACTERS ARE MEAN PLS DONT BE SAD IF ITS RUDE]

Luke:

Q: Can I boop your nose?
A: What the fuck? No

Q: Do you honestly love Calum and if so, why did you like to abuse him?
A: I never "abused" him, that's a bit extreme. He just had an attitude and he needed to be put in his place. And of course I love him. I always have.

Q: Do you truly love Calum?
A: Yes. He's the love of my life.

Q: Will you suck my ass?
A: I only suck Calum's :/

Q: I hate you :)
A: Fuck off :)

Q: Why would you hurt Calum?
A: I only hurt him when he deserved it. Why can't any of you understand that?

Q: I want to hate you for everything you've done to Calum but deep down I know you're a great person, all you need to do is find that side of you again
A: Thanks but there isn't any "side" of me I need to find. I'm fine as I am.

Q: Fight me
A: Gladly

Q: Why did you choose to stay with your father, instead of your mother?
A: I didn't choose, but I'm glad I lived with my father. My mother left my father when I was young and I still haven't forgiven her.

Q: Do you realize that hurting Calum would eventually have a negative impact on the two of you?
A: I was only trying to help him. I never thought this would have ended badly.

Q: Has your father ever hit/abused you in any shape or form?
A: He may have hit me when I was younger if I misbehaved, but isn't that how all parents handle their children?

Q: How would you feel if you found out your father hit your mother multiple times?
A: Depends in the context, I guess.

Q: Is the reason you hate Ashton is because you know he'll treat Calum better?
A: I hate Ashton because he keeps butting into me and Calum's relationship. He gets way too close to Calum sometimes. Calum's my boyfriend, am I supposed to just let that slide?

Q: How do you feel now that Calum finally left you?
A: Heartbroken. He's the love of my life. I don't know what to do. We've been together for years, and suddenly he tells me he's leaving? I'm heartbroken.

Q: Did you really love Calum?
A: I don't know why you all keep asking me this, but yes. Of course I did. I still do. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him and it hasn't faded in the least.

Q: how do you truly feel about calum leaving you? do you understand that what you did to him was wrong?
A: I'm heartbroken that he left. I didn't realize it was wrong, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that it is. That's what my dad always said was the right thing to do, to punish him when he deserves it. I didn't realize it was "wrong".

Q: why do you like order so much? (what i mean by order is calum obeying you and everything going as you planned)
A: Order makes me feel secure. I like things a specific way, and I like these going exactly as I planned them. I like being in control of things. I grew up that way, because my father liked order too.

Q: were you this controlling with all of your relationships before or just with calum?
A: I never actually had a long-lasting boyfriend before Calum. I had a few but they never stuck around very long. Just little flings. I was just as controlling with them as well though, but Calum was the only one who stayed.