9:maybe?

The sound of lockers closing scared me.
I was in gym, it's always scary here.
Everyone is getting dressed and it's loud and people are everywhere. The only good thing about gym is Josh dun.
He missed the sign up for football so he has regular gym with me. That's good right?

It feels like everyone was staring as I slipped off my shirt to reveal my small figure. Everyone finds it weird and I just feel fat.
As I dug through my qym locker to find my gym shirt someone touched me on in the shoulder.

"Ty?"

I turn around to meet eyes with Josh. I smile slightly.

"You really should start eating more you look so unhealthy" he said softly poking me in my ribs which happens to be sticking out.

I shook my head a little and I glanced at josh's toned body and blushed. I turn back to my locker.

"I'll meet you in the gym okay?" He said as he slowly walked away back to his own locker.

I slip on my shirt and slowly took my pants off, putting on a pair of gym shorts.
----
After gym I walked to my last class. Which surprise! had Josh in it. This year we had a good schedule together and had most classes together. To bad this year we are slowly drifting apart.
-----
Tynato: can you some how come over tonight??

Jishwa:yeah! What time??
-----
I blushed slightly looking down at my phone with a smile.

Tyjo: can you walk home with me?

I looked up from my phone to find Josh across the room shaking his head yes.
I turned off my phone and continued to listen to my teacher talk.