10:oops?

I started to feel apperhensive about this. The class period was almost over and I got scared but happy at the same time.

The teacher gave us the okay to pack up and I grabbed my binder and shoved it in my backpack.
The bell rang.

I stood up and flung my backpack over my shoulders.
A huge smile slapped across my face.

Josh caught up with me and we started walking out of the class.
---
By the time we made it home we both were laughing like we used to. It felt normal.

I unlocked the back door and pushed it open.

"MOM, I'm home I brought josh!"

"That's fine!"I heard my mother call from her room. We both walked up the stairs to my room.

I loudly threw my backpack on the ground, flipping it off as Josh sat on my bed.
"Thanks,ty" he laughed a little.
I just simply blushed and laid on my bed slipping my shoes off with my feet.

I sat up, smiling brightly.

"It's nice you know" he said calmly as he moved more onto the bed crossing his legs.
"You smiling.." He looked at me for a moment.
Which made my smile even bigger. My cheeks felt warm. I probably looked like a bright red cherry.

I sat in front of him and started talking about my day.
---
"Well she never gives homework so I had gotten really pissed because she did on friday and I threw my pen across the room on accident"

my stories never made sense but I think that's why Josh liked them.
I started playing with the sleeve on my sweater. I slowly look up at Josh and smiled. This was really nice. The nicest it's been in months.

Before I could open my mouth again Josh leaned forward and kissed me.
My eyes opened wide as I simply pushed him away. I can't hurt debby with this but it was what I wanted but I cant.

He looked at me as if he was scared.

"I'm sorry! I just got caught up in the moment. I'm sorry!" He tried explaining but it all sounded so rushed, trying to hear what he was saying was to hard.

A/N
Oh shit look at that ..