Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Abbey's P.O.V

When I got home it was the same as it was back in California, which was quiet. I envy other people who have homes that actually feel like a home instead of this house that's clean and quiet. The place felt like no one lived here.

I know I just moved here, so it's no big deal. Oh but back at the old house it was the same dead silence. It was like if I made too much noise I would get in trouble even though no one was home. That's right I returned to find that my mother had just left to go to some business meeting. How did I know this? Well look at the fridge and ta-da, there is a note and magnet.

Dear Abbey,

I've gone to a business meeting and am coming home late. Food in pantry, eat it or starve your choice.

You're Mother.

I know very vague. She doesn't really know how to be a real, caring mother does she? I just hope that one day she will come around and treat me like she loves me.

I walk over to the pantry and all there is, is a can of soup, cereal and other stuff that she is only allowed to eat. My mum says it's not good to eat junk food that's why there is nothing appealing in the pantry but when I can I go to the shops and buy something just for me, kind of like my chocolate milk I never got to drink.

I choose the soup because cereal is for breakfast. It's just pumpkin soup which is okay I guess. I put it in the microwave wave and wait. While I wait I thought back to when I was in the shops and how Chip acted when he saw me. It was as if he wasn't really there, like he was in his own little world.

Jordan Summers P.O.V ( Chip )

*Point of view when he fell on Abbey*

I brushed her hair away and looked into her eyes. I stopped moving and just stared. This was my mate that I was lying on right now.

"Mate" I whispered.

"What?" she whispered back.

I cleared my throat and chuckled "I mean mate come help me get of this lovely lady". I looked at her and then glared at my friend while sending him a mind link.

*COME GET ME OFF HER YOU DUMBASS*

"Oh right yeah" he said.

When I was off her I helped her up and wow she was tiny compared to us.

"I haven't seen you here before "I spoke up.

"Um I just moved here" she spoke in a very quiet voice. She looked really scared.

While she stood there we had a little mind link chat.

*She's hot* Jace my best friend and Gamma linked (A/N: The one who helped Jordan up).

*Yeah and she's MINE so back off* I replied.

*Congrats man* Xavier my other best friend and Beta spoke up ( A/N: the other guy).

"Well it was lovely being crushed but uh.... I have to go bye" the girl said and then quickly ran off.

I just stood there, not really sure of what to do with myself.

"Hey Jordan don't worry about her. There is only one school in this town so she will have to be there so don't worry about her and see her tomorrow" Xavier said.

I couldn't really do that though so without a second glance at my friends I ran off in the direction of her sweet alluring scent. I ran into the forest and shifted into my Alpha wolf form and ran to where the scent was most strong. There was a little house completely surrounded with forest which was good but something was ticking me off. My wolf, Ruxin, and I lifted our snout and took a big whiff of air in and as soon as we did we were on high alert.

I ran to the house and looked through every window on the bottom floor trying to find my mate to see if she was ok. I came to the last window which seemed to look through the dining area and saw my little mate sitting at a table by herself eating soup. Yuck!!!! Absolutely hate soup it's a werewolf's nightmare. Every wolf hates soup I guess its cause we love to sink our teeth into things I know sounds harsh but it's true the only time a werewolf has to eat soup is when were on our death bed about to die but even then we don't like it.

My mate looked up probably feeling eyes on her and when they landed on us her eyes went wide. She slowly stood up and put her hands in front of her for some sort of protection even though we wouldn't even dream of hurting her.

*Alpha, Sir, there has been a spotting of a female rogue running to your current location I think you should get to her before she gets to you because she may be a danger to our future Luna* my beta mind linked us.

I was growling furiously loud and I could feel my wolf taking over me completely but just as I was about to be shut out I heard an ear splitting scream. My wolf snapped out of his rage and started whimpering at the sight of our mate crawling on the floor away from us with tears streaming down her cheeks. My wolf stopped shaking completely now and just stared at her.

She stopped crawling back when she saw that we had calmed down.

"Are you ok?" she asked. I turned my head to the side. How did she know we could understand what she was saying?

*Alpha the she wolf has gained another ten meters sir* my beta barked in my head.

Abbey's P.O.V

I could feel eyes on me as I sat at the table eating my soup but I was too afraid to look up and see who or what was looking. Gaining enough courage I looked up and I saw a humongous wolf staring at me through the window. I stood up slowly and backed away with my hand up trying to give somewhat of a protection to myself.

As I stared at the beautiful creature in front of me its eyes glazed over as if it was looking or thinking of something. It started growling furiously loud and started shaking it eyes seemed to change from their ocean blue to a black. I screamed and fell on the floor scrambling as far away as possible. I had tears streaming down may face as I stared at the creature in front of me.

Hearing my scream it seemed to snap out of its daze and calm down. When the black eyes connected with mine the wolf started to whimper as his eyes started to turn back into those beautiful blue eyes. I knew that I wasn't what upset it with the way it was looking at me; it had to be something else.

"Are you ok?" I asked. I don't know why but I had this strange feeling the wolf could understand what I was asking.

The dangerous beauty looked up and stared at me cocking his giant head to the side. Getting distracted again the wolf's eyes turned black and ran off into the woods as fast as possible.

Jordan/Ruxin's P.O.V

I ran off as fast as possible to where my Beta said the rogue was and sure enough this black looking wolf stood there with its red eyes trained on my every movement. I took a big whiff of air and I could smell the dead smell of the rogue but also the smell of my beautiful mate. I growled furiously just thinking about this THING being anywhere near my mate. With that threatening growl the rogue pounced on me.

A/N: Sorry to those who have waited for this story to update i had a lot of school assessment going on so I was really busy but now that it is over I can write more for you readers. Please Vote, Comment, Share becasue it means a lot and it gets more reads on the story so thank you!!!

~Naomi :)