Chapter 22

WARNING: There will be a therapy session in this chapter and I would like to warn you that I do not know what happens in therapy sessions so if it is not exactly what happens don’t get mad at me please. I research everything for this story and I haven’t found anything on therapy sessions so I’m sorry if it isn’t right.

“You are the most important person in my life Abbey and if being at the front of every battle field will keep you safe than so be it but I will make sure that you will always be in safe hands even if it means giving you up” I whispered.

Jordan’s P.O.V

It’s been a crazy night and morning. I have not rested at all from worrying about what will come out of Abbey going to therapy and this morning I have had to deal with some packs problems which sucked big time. Now Abbey and I are waiting for the therapist to be ready for Abbey to come in. I can tell Abbey is worried and I don’t blame her. She has to talk about what has her so worried.

“Jordan I’m scared” Abbey trembled as she clung to my hand.

Using my free hand I gently pulled back a stray hair and tucked it behind her ear, “You will be in safe hands and if it makes you feel any better I’ll stay here waiting for you?.”

“No, no it’s ok I need to this and you have other things to do but thank you Jordan you have no idea how just asking me that makes me feel” she smiles sweetly at me.

“Mr. Summers, Abbey can come in now” the therapist said as she gestured to her office.

I looked over at Abbey and softly smiled as I caressed her face, “Baby you are strong and brave! I know that you will be ok. I’ll be back when you are finished. I promise.”

Abbey stood up and gave me one last glance at me before walking into the office.

“She’s in good hands Mr. Summers” the therapist said before walking in after Abbey and closing the door.

I sighed and began walking out to the car to begin my journey home.

Abbey’s P.O.V

I walked into the room quietly and stood still as I waited for the lady to come in.

“Here Abbey take a seat right here” she said pointing to the long arm chair.

“Thank you” I whispered softly.

“My name is Jenna Stackhouse and I’m going to help you through your problems” she smiles lightly before continuing, “Is that ok with you?”

“Ye-yeah sure” I stutter.

“How are you doing lately?” she asks.

“I’m good” I shrug.

“I’ve been told that you have been having problems. Is that true?” she questions me.