Chapter 11

Just to clarify I do know how to spell WARM haha I spelt it wrong in the last chapter and a lot of you found it funny, which by the way i did too, but yeah just thought I'd let you know. ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!

Chapter 11

Jordan's P.O.V

I stared down at the sleeping angel and sighed in content. Running my fingers softy over her cheek made me smile at the peaceful look on her face. She's just so perfect in every way that is possible.

My actions towards her caught me off and my wolf as I started to sing softly to her.

"Isn't she lovely" I softly mumbled out.

"Isn't she wonderful" I ran my fingers over her beautiful soft cheek.

"Isn't she precious" I leaned down and lingered a kiss on her head.

Abbey groaned a little and opened her eyes before stretching out and hitting me in the face with her hand. Her hand stopped on my face and started moving around and inspecting it.

"Hmm hello Jordan" she moaned out in her raspy morning voice.

"Hey gorgeous, I'm gonna go take a shower ok?" I said before getting up and leaving not giving her a chance to respond.

I was still upset about what she did last night, I mean she could have come to me and speak to me.

"Are you forgetting that our sweet, innocent mate has only known your for about three days and yet you may be completely smitten to her but this, these feeling she's feeling are all new to her and that may be the reason for her not showing up at our door step because she is scared and frightened" my wolf told me as I finished up in the shower.

I guess I never really thought about how she would feel about this whole situation. I walked out to find the room empty and the bedroom door open, my nose flared as my teeth bare into a wolfish snarl. I roared and raced down the stairs forgetting about my state and ran past the hall to the living room and looking round. There was no one here that I could think about apart from myself and Abbey so I couldn't ask if anyone had seen my mate. I ran into the kitchen looking around frantically before I found my mate eating cereal sat next to....

............. Zander.

Abbey's P.O.V

I get up after Jordan goes into the bathroom and slowly opening the door and looked left to right to see if anyone was in the hallway. I closed the door softly and leaned my back against the door, will Jordan mind if I get something to eat? Deciding for the better of my tummy I opened the door and slowly walked down the stairs and through a hall. I was now in the living room looking around at all the family photos. I looked at the big family photo that hung above the fire place and slowly walked towards it.

I looked up at the huge family portrait of two brooding men and one petite looking woman. The older looking man had small wrinkles around the corner from his eyes indicating that he smiles a lot but then when you look at the forehead of the men you could see stress marks and wrinkles from frowning and having a stern look all the time. The man was like a mixed personality, you could tell, he showed his family the smile and happiness but with business he is serious.

I then look at the small women in the middle she looked like a model from a cat walk. She was unbelievably beautiful and had a wide smile that covered her face. The women all together looked as if she had never had a scratch on her from how her skin had no marks, scars or scratches. You could tell the two men looked after her with their life.

The last men looked so hansom and fierce. He had a stern look across his face that showed that he was in control. I looked down to his shoulder where the ladies perfect hand rested. I looked down more and the man had his hands tucked into his pant suit pockets. This man was unbelievably handsome. If it weren't for those familiar passionate ocean blue eyes I would have thought Jordan had a twin. This Jordan in the picture was the Jordan I have seen once and to be honest I wanted to get to know it better than that one time in the forest during school.

"Doesn't look like him does it?" I squealed and turned to see a man a little older than Jordan standing from a door I didn't notice.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The photo it doesn't look like Jordan at all does it" He said.

"Yeah I was actually just thinking that" I told him.

"So... are you looking for something?" the unknown man asked.

"Yeah I'm looking for the kitchen".

"Right here" he said smiling before opening the door he stood in front of then gestured for me to walk through.

I walked into the kitchen then looked around.

"You can sit down at the kitchen bench stool and I'll make you some breakfast" he offered.

"Thanks" I mumbled while sitting down.

"So cereal good?" he asked me.

"Perfect" I smiled.

The man sat next to me and gave me my bowl of cereal before taking a spoon full of his cereal. I lifted my spoon up to my mouth and just as I was about to take a bite there was a loud roar and thundering footsteps coming in our direction. My spoon slipped from my fingers as I stared at the fuming Jordan. He took fast paces towards me and then lifted me up into his arms and buried his nose into the crook of my neck.

A low growl was emitted from his throat as he pressed me more tightly to him.

"I thought you left me" he growled out.

I clung to his shoulders to support me better before speaking up "Did you just growl?"

"That doesn't matter at the moment"

Zander's P.O.V

Abbey was so grown up and i couldn't believe the respembelance or her and my beautiful mum. I'm so gratefull for what Jordan has done.

Flashback

"Alpha Summers if we don't get Julie back to her mate she is going to end up going crazy without him and might inflict danger to someone of this town, to your pack, or to Abbey" I said.

"Yes I can see your point" he looked thoughtful for a minute before speaking up again.

"You can stay and be a part of her life I mean that's what she deserves to have a family and to be happy .....

.......I Alpha Summers accept you into my pack as the guardian of the omegas".

AN: I hope you guys liked that filler chapter :D a lot of people where wondering what happened to her brother and why you were all confused I was laughing cause this is what I had installed. Anyway I really hope you guys liked this chapter if you did make sure you vote, share!! Please I want to know what you think I should do in the next chapter so comment down below.

Goodnight or Good Morning!

~Naomi

If you liked me doing the suggestions for stories and songs also let me know in the comments and I'll keep doing that :D

P.S Brooklyn Beckham is really hot!!