Chapter 6

Really Quick Note!
Ok so I got internet a couple of days ago (yay) but have been really lazy but now I finally have a chapter for you! So at least a week ago this story had 20k and now its 40k or more not sure but I just want to say a big huge thank you yay!! Also I realised my phone had changed Abbey's mums name, Julie, to scarlet and in stead of Jordan it was Jordon so sorry about that. Ok, ok sorry go read now and enjoy!!
~Naomi

Previously on The Alpha Stole My Heart.

Jordon definitely couldn't prepare himself for the flat stomach, creamy white skin, perfect sized breasts, thin legs that his mate had.

He knew that after this he would need a cold, cold shower.

(Also I'm keeping it in third person cause it just seems better but I will every now and then do there P.O.V's)

When Jordan got home that night all he could do was dream about Abbey and couldn't wait for school the next day. He couldn't wait to show everyone at school that Abbey was his and only his and he couldn't wait to tease and call her names like "baby" and "kitten" and just anything else that would make her stomach have butterflies.

Jordan, Xavier and Jace now stood around Jordan's locker talking about the resent rogues that were on a pack territory a couple of days ago. The pack was the Silver Moon pack and the rogues had killed two children who were in the pack houses backyard. Jordan knew that as an Alpha he had to make sure that people were always scouting the pack territory and were well aware of any danger other wise that could happen to his pack or his mate could even get in danger.

"Jace I'm going to...need...you..." Jordan trailed of as he saw his mate walk down the hall with her head down and looked really small and innocent.

"Perfect" Jordan muttered as he watches his mate walk to her locker.

A hand that was waving in front of him distracted him back to Jace.

"Uh Alpha what do you want me to do again?" Jace asked.

"Right I need you to go back to the pack house and get two of the best trackers and two of our best warriors just in case there are any rogues on our land" Jordan barked at Jace before making his way over to Abbey.

"Hey Abbey"

Abbey fell back against her locker door and nearly fell over before containing herself and standing back up straight.

"Oh my gosh you scared the crackers out of me" Abbey gasped out.

"Sorry baby" Jordan spoke up while touching her cheek.

Abbey stared up at him with shock and was trying to process what he had just said to her.

"Wha....what did you say?" She whispered still in shock.

"I called you baby cause I can and I will"

"o-ok" Abbey stuttered out.

"Come on I'll take you to the office so then you can get your schedule."

As the two walked down the hall together Jordan could see all the lustful eyes following Abbey. Jordan let out a low growl and pulled Abbey into his embrace and glared at all the human boys before sending out a threatening message through the mind link for them to look away or have their eyes pulled out.

Abbey could feel all the eyes on them as they walked down the hall and it scared her because she absolutely hated attention but she knew that Jordan was popular and the only way for the eyes to stop following her she had to get away from him but deep down Abbey knew she couldn't leave him, even if they just met.

They walked into the office and the office lady went completely still.

"Alph- I mean Jordan how are you?"she spoke up and Abbey couldn't help but detect the fear in bet voice.

"I'm fine Miss Crowe can you please get Abbey, who is the new student here, her schedule please"

*Make sure all her subjects are with me* Jordan ordered through the mind like.

*Of course Alpha*

five minutes later Miss Crowe shakily handed Abbey her schedule and went back to work.

The two walked out of the office together and Abbey noted in her head that Jordan still had his arm wrapped tightly around her waist.

"Can I see your schedule" Jordan looked down at Abbey with an adoring smile on his face and his hand stuck out a little for her to place the paper in.

"Sure" Abbey squeaked out. She couldn't get the great feeling of comfort out of her system as she was surrounded by Jordan husky cologne and huge warm arms that seamed to sit so well around her waist.

Abbey let out a sigh almost a moan of the great feeling she was going through and Jordan knew that Abbey was enjoying his embrace.

He could feel her snuggle closer and breathe in his sent and when she let out that sigh before he had to restrain his wolf from coming out and claiming her as his.

"You have every subject that I have, how cool is that?"

"At least I won't be alone the whole day and you will just have to put up with me" Abbey looked up and giggled at his gigantic smile.

"Well kitten a whole day with you is a gift from the moon goddess" Jordon said while poking her little button nose.

"I like how you said that" Abbey smile up at him.

"What? Kitten? I'm confused"

"Well most people would say from the gods but you said the moon goddess it just sounds better" she explained.

Jordan groaned at how charismatic she was being.

"You are so perfect and you don't even know it" he whispered in her ear then touching their foreheads together softly.

"I'm not perfect" she whispered back.

"That sentence alone proves my point"

A/N: So sorry for the wait please comment what you think! I'm sorry if this was short I've been having writers block and this was just a filler chapter and it's also 3:18 am in the morning and I have spent at least three days trying to make this chapter.    :)

So please

VOTE....COMMENT...SHARE...
I really love when you do...you have no clue.

~Naomi

p.s Merry Christmas and Happy New year live long and prosper!

P.p.s I'm a Vampires Pet will be updated soon (if anyone was wandering)