Chapter 4

Ruxin's P.O.V

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"Uh yeah I don't have a daughter. You must be mistaken" Alpha Price said.

"So your telling me that your MATE! Stole a girl from her family" I asked.

"Yes Alpha Summers that's uh what I'm telling you" Felix stuttered out the sentence which made him seem like a weak Alpha.

"Alpha Price I'm going to go and interrogate your mate it was wonderful talking to you oh and don't come get your mate just yet because remember this she is on my territory and is a rogue so be careful!" I barked into the phone before hanging up.

I walked down the stairs to the cell that held Abbey's kidnapper in.

"Why are you on my territory rogue" I spat.

"I already told you!!" She snapped at me.

"Yeah and you lied to an Alpha so tell me the truth before you get into more trouble" I angrily said.

"Let me guess the big bad wolf has finally found his mate and is going all Mr. Possessive Alpha and is trying to keep her safe" she teased.

"Good guess you deserve a gold star" I sarcastically commented.

"So Abbey gets the best Alpha in the country how unfair! I never liked that bitch she annoyed me to the point were I wanted to-" I cut her off with a loud growl.

"You will not talk about my future Luna like that!!!" I yelled.

"Ok so I'll tell you what happened and why we are here" Abbey's mum said giving in.

Abbey's P.O.V

I've been sitting here on my bed thinking about the gorgeous wolf that I just saw. I keep thinking about its eyes and how they stared at me with so much love.

I can't believe how close I was, even thought there was a window between us, it was just amazing.

The way that I felt though shocked me the most. I felt safe and I knew that no matter what it wasn't going to hurt me.

Its now 9pm at night and being here at night, in a new city, by yourself does get really scary and mum was meant to be home at least an hour and a half ago.

I hope she's ok and that she didn't just leave me here to defend myself I mean anything could happen.....even the knock on the door I just heard could mean bad news.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter of my story! Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!! It means so much to me when you do.

Please check out my other story:
I'm a Vampires Pet.

Love ya's all!

~Naomi