Chapter 13

Recap

“Julie was sent back to her husband she was dealing with a” I hesitated for a moment, “disease that made her go wild and so I’m sorry to tell you this but that means you will be all by yourself in your home and I can’t allow that little dove” I said with a small whisper while softly stroking her cheek.

“I can stay by myself its ok you don’t need to worry” she told me.

“I always worry about you my Angel and you will not stay by yourself because you belong with me and only me do you hear these words coming out of my mouth you are MINE!!!”

Abbey P.O.V

I stared in shock for a moment before everything kicked in and for once in my life I acted out on anger and yes I slapped Jordan right across the face, which earned me a loud growl back. I inched back a little with a horrified face as Jordan’s eyes changed into these unfamiliar coal black and he grabbed my arms forcefully before forcing me against his chest and putting his head in the crook of my neck before kissing it forcefully.

I pushed with all my might against his chest trying to get him off of me but that earned me another shove against his chest. I started to thrash around and force myself away from him and in result I ended up on the flower bed before us. I started crawling back as fast as I could as I kept a close eye on Jordan. He looked at me closely before cocking his head to the side, giving me this sinister smile before walking slowly towards me like a wolf crawling towards its prey.

I started crawling faster and faster but that didn’t matter as he pounced on me and straddled my waist before forcing my arms down so then I was completely helpless. I screamed out as his face came closer to mine before he shut me up with a kiss that made our teeth clash together and leave a cut on my lip. The metallic taste of my blood on my tongue made me dry heave as he went back to abusing my neck.

“Jordan please stop!” I pleaded with a sob.

“Jordan is long gone little dove now be a good little mate and relax this will only hurt for a moment” his deep raspy voice responded.

“Please stop!” I sobbed louder.

“Sorry Abbey but this must be done” he said with no remorse at all.

I started sobbing louder as I felt him suck harder and bite here and there. He now had both of my hands in one of his as the other slowly grazed down my body slowly in a tortures manner. His hand went under my t shirt and held my torso as tightly as possible. The pain that it inflicted on me was unbearable.

I screamed out in pain from his hold on me and tried releasing my hands from his hand but that angered him more and he held on tighter. I could feel his teeth graze my skin rougher and rougher and it felt as though there was an animal shredding my neck.

I was about to try and get my hands free again when Jordan was harshly tackled off of me which ended with him smacking our heads together and leaving an even worse pain. I sat there on the ground holding my head in my hands as I rolled around on the now squashed flowers moaning and screaming out in pain. I looked up from my fatal position and saw Zander on top of Jordan shouting something that I couldn’t make out because of the searing pain that left a buzz in my ears.

I stared at them as the tears freely fell from my face. A small scream came from my lips as Jordan effortlessly punched Zander in the face and push him off and start walking towards me. I stumble up onto my two very wobbly feet before slowly backing away from him.  The back of my legs hit the log that we were sitting on and I ended up falling down and into the crushed flowers. I scrambled back as fast as I could but ended up being lifted and roughly pushed into a tree with Jordan’s body crushing mine.  I started sobbing again and calling out for help but nothing seemed to stop the rampage that he was on.

“STOP!!” screamed Zander.

“Do you not see what you’re doing to her, she doesn’t understand” Zander said in what seemed like a plea.

Jordan’s body stopped abruptly and slowly looked up at me for the first time with his ocean blue eyes. He slowly backed away so that we were only a few centimetres away. He slowly brung his shaky hands up to his eye sight. I stayed pushed up against the tree and even pushed myself more into it as a way to get as much distance as possible, I was too scared to get any closer to the monster or what once was Jordan.

“A-Abbey, baby doll I’m so, so sorry I-I don’t know what came over me” Jordan said moving closer to push the small piece of hair out of my face but as soon as he came anywhere near me I flinched and made a small cry.

Jordan flinched back at my rejection and slowly took more steps away from me before turning away from me and walking towards Zander.

“Please look after her I’m just going for a quick run to think, I’ll-I’ll be back soon” and with that he ran into the forest.

Zander walked over to me before sticking his hand out for me to take but I simply couldn’t I was in too much shock to move and I think he got the idea when he saw that I couldn’t move. Zander came over and picked me up bridle style before walking back towards the house. I put my chin on his shoulder and looked behind as a way to try and contain myself.

I started getting drowsy from the trauma I had just been but I fought to keep my eyes open. As I was about to fall asleep I saw the big wolf that once stood outside my kitchen window  walk out from the trees and start walking behind us as if it were the most normal thing to do.

I was tempted to tell Zander that there was this horse sized wolf following behind us but somehow I knew that he already knew and by the sympathetic eyes that it was displaying at the moment, I knew deep down in a sick part of my heart who it was.

A/N: So that was a big step!!! i hope you guys enjoyed that chapter because I sure as hell hated writin it hahah :) it made me sad. So we are so close to the 1M mark can you believe it!! I was thinking if we did would you guys like me to do a twitcam so then you guys can celebrate with me and you guys can ask questions and stuff? if you would like that comment if that would be cool :) Please vote and share that way I can feel better about my terrible grammer and punctuation skills :D

Love Ya's All

~Naomi