Chapter 20

Abbey’s P.O.V

“I love you Abbey” Jordan tells me.

“You lov-love me” I whisper.

“Yes I do and you might not love me yet but that’s ok because I can wait” he smiles while he slowly caresses my cheek.

“I do love you though Jordan Summers. I fell in love with you the moment I looked into your beautiful eyes. You don’t need to wait” I whisper.

“Really!?” he asked excitedly.

“Yes, Jordan you have no clue” I lean up and softly kissed his lips.

 “I’ve dreamt about this moment for years. The moment where I tell the girl that I love her and that she is beautiful but Abbey that’s just not going to do” he smiles.

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“This won’t do because you are far more than beautiful my angel” he whispers as he leans his forehead against mine.

“You’re the real angel here” I say.

He chuckles a bit before closing his eyes “go to sleep my love”.

“I can’t” I tell him.

“Close your eyes and think of something pretty” he hugs me closer to him.

“Guess I’ll be dreaming about you tonight” I mumble falling asleep to Jordan’s beautiful face.

 Malachi’s P.O.V      (A/N: EVERYONE!! OK SO I FOUND THIS SONG AND THOUGHT STRAIGHT AWAY MALACHI AND ACE!!! IT’S THE PERFECT SONG!! SO LISTEN TO IT WHILE YOU READ THIS OK :) IT’S Stay With Me – Sam Smith It’s like it was made for them I swear.)

I stared at Ace while he stared at me. Gosh he was beautiful!

“Can I tell you a secret?” Ace asks (FINALLY!!)

“Of course” I smile.

“You’re going to think I’m a creep like a real creep” he laughs.

“Tell me” I laugh.

“I purposely went into the bathroom when you did” he blushes.

“Really?” I ask shocked.

“Yeah I- uh- wanted to try and find a way to speak to you um yeah I don’t know” he sighs.

“It’s ok I was going to eventually talk to you anyways” I smile.

“Can I ask you something?” Ace questioned.