(18) The 25th Anniversary

Unedited

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 10K READS AND 2.25K VOTES YOU'RE ALL AMAZING ♡

This wasn't an original chapter so I didn't have anything planned for it so it's kinda just a filler again.

Some might think I should have left it but some of you will be happy as this story had passed the halfway mark already and this means an extra chapter! My estimate is 28-33 chapters, including the prologue and spinoff chapter, depending on how many parts I make the holiday portion of the story and if I take any away etc etc

Now if you have any ideas for the holiday on what they can all get up too comment here because I'm hoping to make it 3 parts long as they're gone for 3 days so they'll need stuff to do! The next chapter is Also going to probably be short because there's not much I can do with it so hopefully the holiday chapters will make up for it!

The 25th Anniversary:

21st June 2015

"I can't believe your parents have been together for 25 years. That's crazy." Rachel fumbled through Nate's CDs before deciding on All Time Low's Dirty Work and putting it in. She couldn't help but smile knowing that he hadn't had the CD before, meaning he must of got it for her. She turned to face him. "How did they meet anyways? You never said."

"They went to uni together."

Rachel scoffed. "Really? That's all you're gonna give me?"

He shrugged. "It's not really a romantic story. Kinda gross actually." He told her with a small laugh.

She rose an eyebrow at him. "And?"

He sighed. "Ok fine. Like I said they went to uni together. One night this guy was throwing some huge party, my mum went with her best friend and my dad went with his cousin John. Anyways my dad and John ended up taking part in a drinking contest, resulting in them both getting absolutely hammered. My mum just happened to be outside when my dad came tumbling out the door singing 'The Wheels On The Bus' at the top of his lungs and giggling to himself. " Rachel laughed at the thought of Peter acting so childish. "Anyways he fell and my mum rushed over to help him up after no one else did, unfortunately the fall must have made him dizzy because when he went to say Thank you, he threw up all over her." Rachel gaped at him. "Told you it wasn't romantic." He said with a shrug.

Rachel's face scrunched up. "That's disgusting! I'd have kicked him in the balls."

Nate winced. "Remind me not to puke on you one day." He mumbled making her laugh.

"So are Carly and Robbie there yet?" She asked as she turned the radio up a little.

Nate shook his head. "Nah, they only left 45 minutes ago. Carly was probably trying to delay seeing my mum as much as she could." He told her amused. "She really needs to get over that. It was years ago."

"True. But I can see why she's embarrassed, I know I would be."

Nate smirked. "Well then I guess You'll just have to try your hardest to resist me."

She rolled her eyes. "More like the other way round."

☆ミ ☆彡

"Hey, you guys made it!"

Rachel grinned as Casey rushed towards her and Nate to give them both a hug. "Hey Case, how are you?"

Casey pulled back and smiled at her. "I'm good! Mums driving me a little nuts with all the planning for tonight but I'm good. Are Carly and Robbie with you guys?" She asked looking behind them.