attack of the malfroys

This is sort of a filler chapter because im re reading the goblet of fire so i remember more events. Enjoy! Sorry its been so long! "Should we go outside, we can do fourth year later?" Tonks asked "its very hot in here"
"Sure" harry said and the others nodded.

Hogwarts was, honestly, a mess. The crumbling bricks and broken towers. Harry sighed. "I hope they fix it soon" he said.
"Me to" hermionie said. The group went to the quidditch grounds. "There are 12 of us. We could do quidditch, 1 seeker, 1 beater, 3 chasers, 1 keeper on each team." James suggested.
"Yes!" Sirius agreed.
The teams:
Team 1
Seeker: harry potter
Chasers: Fred weasley, George weasley, minevra mcgonnagal.
Keeper: tonks
Beater: lilly potter

Team 2:
Seeker: Remus lupin
Chasers: hermionie Granger, Ginny weasley, James potter
Keeper: Ron weasley
Beater: Sirius black

"Yes Minnie! I remember you told me you played quidditch!" James laughed. Mcgonnagal narrowed her eyes as harry laughed "Minnie?!?"
"Minnie! Im ashamed! He doesn't know your nickname!" James faked heartbreak.
"I don't need another marauder" McGonagall snapped as they raised of the ground on their brooms.

They played well as the commentator (the lovely Luna lovegood) presented an interesting speech about the game. Harry was much faster than Remus on a broom but remus wolfy eyes were better. Team 2 were winning 50:20 and suddenly remus started raising upwards. harry saw and raced after. He easily caught remus up and spotted the snitch. Harry grabbed the snitch just as a green light shot past his face.
"Harry potter just caught the snitch in time for him to win the match and be almost killed!" Luna commentated.

Harry flew downwards to see Lucius malfroy, draco malfroy and naricissa malfroy accompied by three other death eaters. Digging about for his wand he whipped it out muttering expelliamus at Lucius malfroy. Malfroys wand flew out of his hand and harry soon sit him with a stunning spell.

The other adults, Ron, hermionie and luna, Ginny, Fred and george had easily taken care of the three other death eaters, naricissa and draco.
"How many more deatheaters do you think will come after me? Harry asked sighing.
"WHAT?!?" James and lilly asked calmly (just had to put calmly in there!")
"Voldumort will still be looking for you harry, he's bound to send death eaters after you" Sirius told him.
"VOLDUMORT?!?" james and lilly exploded.
"voldumort died last night. The death eaters will be Angry" harry explained.
"That's brilliant! Voldumorts out of the way! Who killed him?" Sirius smiled
"Harry did" Ron said.
"Harry that's brilliant! Your ok though?" Sirius eyes lit up, finally, voldumort was gone.
"Two things: i told you all i killed voldumort earlier and Im fine"
"Wait, voldumort was dead, he was in your three years. "
"I suppose we need to watch fourth year" harry sighed, indicating inside.