penisive year 4

"Here we go then" harry said as himself, Ron, hermionie, remus, tonks, Sirius, james and lilly emerged themself in the cloudy surface.

Harry, hermionie and the weaslys were watching the quidditch world cup.

Sirius and james were cheering the teams.
"You'd think you were the ones there" tonks said.
"Technically we are" Sirius grinned

After the match they saw the dark mark in the sky and harry was there running through the woods. With ron and hermionie.

"The dark mark!" Remus said.
"Harry why are you always in the wrong place at the wrong time?" Sirius asked. Harry shrugged.

Winky was blamed for the dark mark.

"They blamed winky?!?" Remus spluttered.

Harry was back at school and they were announcing the new defence against the dark arts professor.

"Mad eye moody? I always thought he was a good auror" lilly said.

Dumbledore announced the Triwizard tournament. And said how beauxbutons academy of magic and Durmstrang Institute.

"Our year didint get the Triwizard tournament" James mused, "would have loved to watch it"
Sirius was watching harry as he shifted uncomfortably.

They saw Fred and George try to get past the age barrier with aging potions.

"It won't work" remus shook his head.

Fred and George got bounced of it into the wall.

"Dumbledores age line wouldn't be able to be fooled by a age potion" lilly said.

Dumstrang champion; victor krum!

"The quidditch player!" James yelled.

Beauxbutons champion: fluer declore

"She doesn't look so bad" tonks mused
"But looks can be deceiving. Flower can be really scary when she wants to be" James said.

Hogwarts champions: Cedric diggory!

"He'll probably be good, his father was a good wizard" james said.

The goblet started flaming again but all the champions had been chosen.