Year 6 pensive pt 2

"presents! " Harry said to Ron.

"Harry I thought we were friends. Not this memory! What importance does this serve? " groaned Ron.
"My humor" grinned Harry.

Ron unwrapping his presents and when Harry turned back to Ron his eyes were unfocused and was looking dreamily around.

,"what's up with you? " asked James and Sirius.
"You look strange" added Tonks.

"I can't stop thinking about her! " Ron said. Harry gaped at him.
"why does that stop you having breakfast?" Harry asked, trying to inject a note of common sense into the proceedings.
"I don't think she knows I exist," said Ron with a desperate gesture.

"who? Hermione? " Lilly asked.
"lavender? " Remus asked.

"She definitely knows you exist," said Harry, bewildered. "She keeps snogging you, doesn't she?"

"lavender" the group said together.

Ron asked who Harry was talking about and Harry asked that back. Ron answered with Romilda Vain.

"what?!? " The marauders said.

I love her," repeated Ron breathlessly. "Have you seen her hair, it's all black and shiny and silky... and her eyes? Her big dark eyes? And her "
"this is really funny and everything," said Harry impatiently, "but joke's over, all right? Drop it."
He turned to leave; he had got two steps towards the door when a crashing blow hit him on the right ear. Staggering, he looked round. Ron's fist was drawn right back, his face was contorted with rage; he was about to strike again.

"RONALD WEASLEY " The group all yelled expect Harry who was laughing mercilessly.
"I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking properly. ". Ron held his hands up in the air.

Harry realised that the chocolates Ron ate where meant for himself and were spiked with love potion.

"oh Merlin " the group laughed expert Ron who was grumbling.

Harry took Ron to Slughorn so the potions teacher could brew Ron an antidote for the potion.

"good, get an antidote" giggled Lilly and Tonks.

Lavender was behind the portrait.
"You're late, Won-Won!" she pouted. "I've got you a birthday -"
"leave me alone," said Ron impatiently, "Harry's going to introduce me to Romilda Vane."
And without another word to her, he pushed his way out of the portrait hole. Harry tried to make an apologetic face to Lavender, but it might have turned out simply amused, because she looked more offended than ever as the Fat Lady swung shut.

"apologetic harry" Remus smirked while the other two marauders rolled with laughter.

Slughorn gave Ron the antidote and called dit a tonic for nerves so he would drink it.

"good idea" smiled Lilly.

"Don't mention it, m'boy, don't mention it," said Slughorn, as Ron collapsed into a nearby armchair, looking devastated. "Pick-me-up, that's what he needs," Slughorn continued, now-bustling over to a table loaded with drinks. "I've got butterbeer, I've got wine, I've got one last bottle of this oak-matured mead... hmm... meant to give that to Dumbledore for Christmas... ah well..." he shrugged "... he can't miss what he's never had! Why don't we open it now and celebrate Mr. Weasley's birthday? Nothing like a fine spirit to chase away the pangs of disappointed love..."