year 5 pensive pt 2

Harry was dreaming of Arthur weasly and they him fall as a snake attacked him. He was on guard for the order and nagni had found him.

"Poor Arthur" James said sadly.

Harry awoke with a start and was greeted by Ron, seamus, Neville , dean and some other boys. He was taken by mcgonnagl to dumbledore. Dumbledore asked all the weaslys to come to his office.

"It was scary" Ginny remembered.

Harry's hands shot up to his scar as he locked eyes with dumbledore but before anything else happened he was taken to grimmuld place.

"Why did that happen?" Lilly asked.
Harry was silent.

Sirius greeted them but wouldn't let them go charging into the hospital to see Arthur. Fred (or George) said that he didn't see Sirius risking his neck just sitting in a house. Sirius looked murderous but said in a forced calm voice that they couldn't go.

"That was the wrong thing to say" Remus shook his head.
"Pads would be doing all the missions if he could" James said confidently.
"I hated being in grimmuld place, horrid house" Sirius shivered.

Sirius and harry were talking and harry was worried that he was turning bad. Sirius told him he wasn't a bad person. That he was a very good person that bad things had happened to. He told harry that everyone is good and bad, but it was the path we choose that shows us who we really are. "When all this is over, we'll be a proper family, you'll see" he smiled.