Paired Up

Danny's POV

"Wow, that (y/n) girl is pretty scary with the glare she gave us." Tucker said sheepishly.

"Aren't all pretty,popular girls are?" Sam said crossing her arms.

"Guys,shut up! I'm trying to see who my partner is!" I said shushing them. They blabber a lot at times.

"- Tucker and Valerie."

Tucker ran his thumbs across his eyebrows. " I SO got this."
"It's a project Tucker,not speed dating." My goth friend said rolling her violet eyes.

"GUYS SERIOUSLY!" I said frowning.

"- Sam and Susie."

Tucker and I both looked at Sam, and busted out laughing!
Okay, so Susie is this one girl that is super weird. Even weirder than Tucker! She has this weird voice and always seems to sweat on her chair and it's disgusting. So that's why we're making fun of her!
" OH MY GOSH SAM!" I said while laughing hysterically.
"Ugh, shut up!" She exclaimed punching both mine and Tucker's arms.
"Ah,hey!" Tucker rubbed his arm.

"-Dash and Brittney."

"Ooh, that's gotta hurt for the one pretty girl." I said. I said she's pretty because,I'm not gonna lie about it! She really is,just like her friend Paulinaaaaaa...
Okay,I gotta stop.

"Hold up teach! Can I be paired with (y/n)???" Dash said sounding desperate. It was actually pretty great seeing him like this. XD

"No. Now sit down Dash." Mr. lance said rubbing his forehead.

"-and last is (Y/n) and Daniel."

I got like 3 reactions all at once! Sam and Tucker burst out plain laughing at me, Dash looked like he was about to murder me, and (y/n) looked disappointed.
I'm not a bad person to be paired with!

"Now, Brandon. Pass these papers out please." He said giving a guy papers to pass around.

"This is the first step of the project! I expect you to do it with your partner today,and have it completed and turned in first thing tomorrow!"

After the papers were passed out, the bell rung for lunch and that's where we headed.

"I still can't get over the fact that DANNY is partners with (y/n)! She gave him a glare today! So she already practically hates him!" Tucker said as we walked into the cafeteria.

I just rolled my eyes at him,got lunch, and we sat at our table.

(Y/N) POV

Daniel is my partner? I didn't even know that was his name,he's pretty quiet.
I was sitting at the 'popular's table' with Dash,Paulie, and other people.

"- and then he said that (y/n) and Fenton were gonna work together! That's insane!" Dash yelled as he took a bite of his pizza.
"Fenton? Oh you mean that one kid with black hair and blue eyes that hangs around with the geek and the goth girl?" Paulie says as she takes a sip of water.

"Yeah, that one! (Y/n) was supposed to be with me so she could do the work!" Dash said putting his arm around me.

"What?" Said Paulina tilting her head.

"Nothing!" I said kissing Dash on the cheek. "Brb Mkay?" I said getting up. "Gonna go to the restroom real quick."

"Can I come with?" Dash said with a perverted look on his face.
I simply rolled my eyes and left to the courtyard to get some air,and to think.

Danny's POV

"Danny! Haven't you noticed something!" Sam said shaking me,making me dizzy.

"Ah! No no what is it?!" I said making her let go of me.
"Your ghost sense hasn't-"

I quickly put my hand over her mouth. "DONT JINX IT." I said looking at her.

She scoot back, "Sorry! Sheesh!"

Ugh,my head hurt from all the shaking. "I'll be right back,I'm gonna get some fresh air."
They nodded and I headed into the courtyard with my head in my hands. I didn't look where I was going and I bumped into someone. Well,more like clashed! We both fell to the ground and rubbed our heads.

"Hey! What the hell! Watch it!" A female voice said.

I got up and saw who it was.
It was (y/n)!
"I'm so sorry! I didn't see where I was going!" I offered her my hand.
She recognized me too, and took my hand.

"Thanks." She said pulling out a different mirror to check herself I guess.

"No problem..." I don't think she was paying attention to me -_-

She finally looked at me. "Daniel right? Fenton?"

"Yeah, that's m-"

"Alright weirdo, look. My boyfriend told me to watch out for you. I don't know what you did to him,but he doesn't like you! So don't expect me to be so friendly or anything to you. You got that?" She said as she turned around and hit me in the face with her hair.
Then she walked away.

Haha well, isn't this gonna be a fun project.

Sorry I haven't updated!