Little Miss Crazy

Guys I'm soooo sorry. I really should have made that Ember chapter end with a "let's do it" cause now I'm hella lazy to put detail into the fight and stuff. And I actually had no clue what to do. Let your imagination run wild and figure out what they did. THIS WONT HAPPEN AGAIN. THERE WILL BE LOTS OF MORE ACTION IN THE FUTURE.

2 years have passed.

Danny, (y/n), Sam, Tucker, everyone were now juniors in high school.

Danny is certain for his feelings about (y/n). He reeeally likes her. He's liked her for two whole years! Has he made a move yet? Nope.
(Y/n) still doesn't know the Danny F. Is Danny P. Buuuut Danny realized something.
Danny noticed that (y/n) acted weird when he was in his ghost form.
She was blushing, twisting her hair, and being the complete opposite of a Barbie doll.
When he was in his regular form, she acted friendly towards him, but she still acted like a Barbie doll in front of her friends.
He then found out that (y/n) actually likes Danny Phantom!
He wants to tell her his secret,but he feel like it'll ruin their whole friendship.

As for (y/n), she does have a crush on the ghost boy. She thinks he's super cool,awesome,nice,funny, and cuute!
She takes Danny Fenton as her friend, but she can't really be herself around him because reputation things.

Sam's crush on Danny just sort of disappeared. Also her hate on (y/n) went away too. But let's just say they aren't besties.

Tucker. This boy got hit with the puberty bus!! He's got girls head over heels for him!!

Everyone else, still the same.

Let's continue to the beginning of junior year!

                                   ~

(Y/N) POV

"I CANT STAND YOU ANYMORE!" I said pushing Dash away from me.

We were at the school parking lot.
Dash and I got into an argument sort of thing.
Basically what happened, is that he's a player.
I was so dumb not to realize it for 2 whole damn years. And I'm so tired putting up with dating him for popularity when I really don't give a crap about him.
It was risky for my social image, but I just couldn't stand him anymore.

"Babe what did I do?!" He said with an angered tone in his voice. Then a lot of people were watching us.

I knew I was causing a scene,but I don't care at this point.

"Don't try playing dumb you idiot! You cheated on me with 2 other whores during these 2 freaking years we've been together!" Everyone was starting to crowd around us now.

"W-what? No I DIDNT! I love you! I always have!"

I gave him a death glare and looked at him straight in his eyes.

"Well I don't. And I never have."

Now people were recording!!?

I walked towards him and he was walking back.

"You NEVER gave a damn about me. You're just a selfish piece of sh** who messes with girls."

(Sorry for language :p she be pissed)

Danny's POV

I was in the school parking lot with Sam.
All of a sudden, everyone started gathering around in a circle.

"Huh, should we go check it out?" She said.

"Nah, it's probably just some people flipping a water bottle."

As soon as we stared to walk away, I heard a familiar voice.

"You NEVER gave a damn about me. You're just a selfish piece of sh** who messes with girls!"

"Hold up...thats (y/n)!" I quickly ran to the circle with Sam following behind. I squished my way into the front and I saw her there arguing with Dash.

That's the most I've ever seen her so angered!

"(Y/N) YOURE CRAZY."

Then I saw something in (y/n)'s face snap!

"Crazy...crAzy...CRAZY?! YOU THINK IM CRAZY?! ILL SHOW YOU CRAZY!!" She quickly lunged towards Dash.

My eyes widened, and before she could swing at him, I caught her and pulled her back by her waist just in time.

Why is she acting like this?! Anger problems?! Mental problems?! WHAT?!

She was struggling to be set free. She was kicking and swinging and screaming! The hell!

She elbowed me in the rib, "Ah!" And I accidentally let go. She attacked Dash and knocked him down to the ground and started punching him.

I tried getting her off,but she wouldn't budge!

"IS THAT CRAZY ENOUGH FOR YOU?! IS IT?!"

Then two other guys came to help, and we dragged a screaming and kicking (y/n) into the school.

Isn't that a great way to start off junior year.

Haha I love crazy people, don't you? 😜
Idk I kinda wanted to make her snap since it's like not something she would do. She'll explain everything next chapter! Yayy?!
Sorry if you don't like the crazy idea, but it is what it is ;)