Football Game

(Y/n) POV

I was over at Paulina's house getting ready for the football game. Her and I are on the cheer team, so of course I HAD to show up.
I invited Danny and his friends. They said they don't normally go. But all I had to do was say "PLEEEEEEASE??" with my huge (e/c) eyes, and Danny said yes right on the spot!

Paulina was helping with my hair and makeup.
She curled my hair into loose beach waves. I personally don't like the "dolled up" curls.

She was now helping with my makeup,and I swear if she put applied more makeup on me, I would look worse than a clown at a 5 year olds birthday.

"Are you ready to cheer fo yo man?" She said getting more brown eyeshadow from the pallet.

"Why would I cheer for him? Aren't cheerleaders supposed to cheer for the WHOLE team?" I said shifting my face purposely.

"(Y/n)! Stop moving! You're gonna ruin my masterpiece!" Paulie said with her arms crossed.

"Paulina this isn't a masterpiece." I pointed to my face. "This is a nightmare."

"You're just not used to wearing eyeshadow!"

I simply rolled my eyes.

While she was applying the blush, I checked my phone to see if I had gotten a text from Danny.
Nope.

"Are you texting Dash?"

"No."

She gave me a weird look. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything! She's my best friend, I'm just not feeling it. I still get mild headaches from the accident, and right now it's a weeeee bit past mild.

"Are you waiting a call from Dash?" She is too obsessed.

"No,Paulina."

"Is he-"

"NO PAULINA. Not everything is about Dash!!!" I stood up and faced her. "If you're SOO obsessed with him, then just take him!" I said annoyed.

A pained look flashed across her face.

I facepalmed myself. "Paulie, im-"

"It's fine. I know I can be a little,err, sometimes." She said with a plastic smile.

We headed out the door after I took a pain reliever pill. We sat in silence for the whole ride. I felt so bad. We've never really had tension before.

We arrived at the game,and the bleachers were filled with people! I searched for Danny, but I couldn't find him. I set my bag down on the bench inside the field where we cheer.
I took out my phone, and texted him.

Hey Danny! Are you here? At the game?

Yeah, along with Sam and Tucker :)

Coolness 👌🏼 Where are you sitting?

Look up!

When I looked up from my phone, I saw Danny and Tucker waving. I laughed and waved back.

A girl from the team named Michaela came over. She looked at me and looked at who I was waving to.
"Uhh, (y/n) don't tell me you're waving at THEM."

I saw the rest of the girls and some football players look at me.

I reeeally can't mess up my reputation here. If I do, it'll be middle school ALL over again. (She got some backstory eyy?😉)

I just flipped my hair and looked at her. "Are you kidding me? Who do you think I am?" I said rolling my eyes and laughing.
The rest of them laughed too.