Dont Talk,just Relax.

(Y/n) POV

Huh, I wonder what he's doing. Psh,weird.

Since he was taking a while,I decided to take a look around his room. Decent size and all,but mines bigger AHAHAA!
Oh man, I gotta chill and keep it together.

I walked over to his nightstand. Above it, was an astronaut poster. Now looking around the room,there's astronaut posters everywhere! Woah, this guy really must wanna be an astronaut.
My older brother actually works at NASA. (Yes you got an older brother dwi ) He's one of those computer communication people. I miss him soooooooo much! He's barley ever home anymore.
I take a seat on his bed,and it's reeeeally comfortable. Like, CLOUD COMFORTABLE.
I giggle and bounce a bit.
I lay back on his bed because I'm tired as heck from walking in these almost high heel shoes. Paulina gave them to me c:

I skipped over to the window cause I'm actually VERY childish. I just hide it at school? I guess ^^'

I looked out and something small was coming towards me. Probably a bird.

No wait.

That's much bigger than a bird???

I leaned in closer and then I saw it was a scary looking creature thing coming at me!
Before I had time to dodge it, all lights went out.

Danny's POV

"How about a knuckle sandwich!!!" I punched the box ghost RIGHT in the nose!
He went tumbling down straight to the grou-
MY HOUSE!
I rushed to make it before he did, and getting a closer look, he was heading straight toward my room!
MY ROOM!
I sped up and saw that (y/n) was lookin through the window!

"(Y/N)!!!" I went at maximum speed to stop the box ghost, but he was falling fast,and hard.

Just before I could make it, he clashed through the window and onto (y/n). The glass and smushed brick hit her every inch of her body and I quickly flew to her.
Box Ghost wailed and suddenly disappeared into thin air.

I ignored him...for now. I unpowered back into my human form and ran to (y/n)'s side.

"(y/n)?! Wake up!" This is bad, I know that someone gets hurt during my ghost fights,but I hated when it was a human that got hurt during it.

Jazz came racing into my room and nearly broke the door open.
"Danny? Danny! Are you okay?! Is your friend okay?!" She knelt down beside me and checked (y/n)'s pulse.
"She's alive."
Obviously Jazz, don't you see her chest going up and down -_-

"But we seriously need to get her to a hospital." She said as she sped downstairs to call 911.

I nodded and looked at a pained (y/n). She had cuts and forming bruises. I know she was kinda rude at first,but I feel like as if she wasn't showing the full part of herself.
What she said to me, was from Dash's point of view. Not hers.
GAHH FENTON STOP THINKING ABOUT STUFF AND HELP THE POOR GIRL.

I carefully and gently, carried her over to my bed bridle style. I set her down, and I saw her flinch in pain.

"The ambulance will be here any second,
hang in there for me okay?" I grinned warmly.

She opened her mouth as if she was going to respond,but she flinched instead and mumbled something.

"Don't talk. Just...just, relax." I said grinning.

She looked at me with a warm grin, and she closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

The ambulance came a minute later, and took her to the hospital. Jazz and I came along.
Ugh. I feel sooo guilty right now.

Hey! So I need opinions! Should (y/n) be a half human half ghost? Or nah? Tell me plz!
Bye XD