Cloudy with a Chance of Lightning

❥ (y/n) POV

Everyone was back at school the next day.

I walked into the school with Danny,Sam, Tucker, and Tucker's girlfriend, Jackie.

A lot of people looked our way.
Proooobably because all of the bling bling Tucker was wearing.

Dummy cmon now. They're clearly looking at you.

Oh shaddup.

Ya cant make meeeeeeeeee.

I'm guessing they were looking at me because of the whole Dash thing. We walked by two girls watching a video from the incident, and I heard my harsh words.
Did I really say all that?

Well you're a mean one aren't ya?

Go away oml

Im you lmao

Go flip a bottle or something.

~time skip cause nobody likes school~

It was a hot,sunny day.

Sam and I were walking to the park to just chill. Danny said he'd meet up with us momentarily.

"Okay so should I get a piercing here? Or here? Or here?"
Sam pointed at her nose,her tongue, then her belly button.

I thought for a moment. "Hmm.

I poked her stomach. "Definitely there."

Out of nowhere, a light pole tumbled down right in front of us which stopped us in our tracks.

We yelped and looked up.

The sky got dark and cloudy. The wind grew stronger which made it cold. There was thunder and lightning every 20 seconds.

What the hell...

"What's going on?!" Sam put both her arms in front of her to shield her eyes from the aggressive wind.

"I have no idea! But we have to get somewhere safe. And fast!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear.

We started sprinting along the sidewalk, trying to find somewhere we can hide.

It was getting colder by the second, and soon we could see our breaths when we exhaled air.

A car on the road next to us lost control, and soon clashed with another car. The two cars skidded and spinned as they suddenly came to a stop. An eighteen wheeler behind then couldn't brake in time, and it was a huge impact on the other two cars.

"Look out!" I tackled Sam to the ground as a tire came swiftly towards us. We ducked just in time,then we got back to our feet.

"Thanks." She said sincerely. She looked wide eyed at the accident.

"Don't mention it." I said looking all around us for a place to hide.

BEEEEEEEEEEP! BEEEEEP!

A huge pick up truck came spinning towards us very quickly.

Everything was happening so fast! Seeing the spinning truck come at us like that was scary as hell.

We were paralyzed. We couldn't move an inch of our stiff bodies.

The truck was now arm length away. Sam took ahold of my arm and we closed our eyes.

"Ah!" I yelped as I felt a firm hand grabbed my arm.

I opened my eyes to see me and Sam still alive. Then I saw Danny! Danny Phantom! He saved us by making us intangible!

Sam and I looked at eachother. We just kinda stood there in silence for a little and then started laughing. We were glad to be alive! We gave eachother a tight hug. I looked over at Danny, and I reached my hand out for him to join.
Before he could say anything, I pulled him in the embrace.