Chapter 16

"I feel dead."

(Y/n) slowly sat up,holding her throbbing head with her shaky hand.

Danny was speechless. He couldn't help but think how...amazing she looked...and maybe even how much attractive she is.

"Are you-are you okay?" Danny repeated once more,sounding like a broken record.

The girl's head throb had vanished,and gave two blinks.
"Mhm."
She looked down at her new attire,and grabbed a stand of hair to see that it had a new color to it.
Though she had a new,bright color in her eyes,they were dull.
She was still full of anger and devastation.
(Y/n) didn't acknowledge her new and improved appearance,while Danny on the other hand,stared at her in awe.

"Okay. Teach me how to use the powers,and flying,and stuff. Let's just get this over with before any more citizens lose their lives." The ghost girl stood up,and crossed her arms looking out into the distance.

Danny flinched at the tone of her voice. It was cold,it was terrifying. This wasn't (y/n)'s voice at all. He stood up along side her,and put a hand lightly on her shoulder.
"I think you should take some time to relax. You're not used to your new body and-"

"Relax? RELAX?! Are you not aware of the situation we're in?! We can't be here /relaxing/ while people are out there dying! Each minute we waste,there's someone who dies! There's a family who looses a loved one! Someone's brother,sister,fiancé,child,family,ANYONE. AND YOU JUST WANT TO STAY HERE AND RELAX?!"

Danny grabbed both of her shoulders,forcing her to turn face to face with him.
"I'm completely aware!!! You think I don't know that?! But you need to get comfortable in your own body first!! What good will it do you if you don't know how to control yourself,and you get killed?! Who will you be able to save then?!?!"
He tightened his grip on her,not on purpose,but he was starting to lose his patience.

(Y/n) pushed him away,causing him to stumble a bit.
"Whatever! Let's just go! You can show me on the way." The girl started to walk off,but was shortly caught my Danny's hand.
"First we need to go find the others. Tucker. Jackie. Sam. We need to go for Sam first."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as she was hit with the realization that he didn't know she was gone yet.
"No. Let's just go."

Danny let go of her arm,and ran his hand through his white hair,aggravated.
"What the hell,(y/n)?! She's part of our team! She's our friend! Why are you being so damn stubborn all of a sudden?! I know this is bad,but you don't have to be such a...a..."

"SHUT UP." (Y/n) covered her ears with her hands,playing back Sam's voice before she was buried under the buildings bricks.

"No, I won't! If we're going to survive,we need to go find Sam!"

"I said no damn it!"

"Do you have something against her?!"

"No! I-I..."

"What is it?! Huh?! What the hell is it?!"

"SHE'S DEAD,OKAY?"

Danny opened his mouth,to protest but stopped when she'd said Sam was gone.
He was frozen.
He couldn't speak.
Tears were threatening to come out of the ghost boy's eyes.

"She's dead. She's dead. She's dead...and it's all my fault. I couldn't do anything,it's my fault."

Danny clenched his fists,and looked down. He knew very well it wasn't her fault. He couldn't bare the thought of Sam,his best friend,being gone.

"This was a mistake. You're not going to fight her. I am. You find somewhere to be safe-"

"I'm going with you."

"The hell,you're not-"

"Yes I am."

"Shut up."

(Y/n) was taken back by this.
Was it because she couldn't save Sam and he thought she couldn't save anyone else? What was it?

"I can't let anyone else get hurt. So you're staying."

"Danny-"

"Don't say another damn word,(y/n)."

(Y/n) did as he said,tears streaming down her face.

With no more words,he was gone with a blink of an eye.
(Y/n) stood there,still powered up.

"I hate this. So much. And I'm going to do something about it."

Nooot the best chapter I've written,but hey,it's something right?
What do you think is gonna happen next?
How do you think they're gonna stop the weather lady?
I'd love to hear your theories!