Chapter 17

"It...it didn't...how did it n-not work..." Danny Phantom gasped in between words. He was exhausted,and beat.
He'd found the women once again,and started to fight her with a strategy this time.
It was going all so well.
The last move he performed,was his most powerful and effective move yet.
It was incredible.
But it wasn't quite enough to bring her down.
Yes,she was weakened very much. Actually,she was brought down to her knees.
It looked like she was finished,it really did.
All of a sudden,she shakily stood back up looking like a mess.
Her condition was so bad,that she could be taken out with just a few more hits.
Danny was a little worse,condition wise. He had changed back,not a single ounce of energy left in him.
No more power.
His vision was fading and blurry.
The boy's eyes were halfway closed. He couldn't see anything really.
A blur walked,more like limped,towards him.
"You foolish child...",said the woman with a shaky voice.
He couldn't move. He could barely see. This was it. She'd finish him off.
Or would she?
Danny was so lost in his thoughts,he didn't hear the huge 'BOOM' a few seconds back.
The purple blur was replaced with a black,grey,and bright green blur.
Moments later,the two blurs were in intense combat.
The ghost boy still had absolutely no idea what was going on.
He heard the faint voices of the two,but they were more like echoes.

"Give it up child! You're just as dumb as that one~"

"Less talking,more kicking your ass ~!"

"What are you doing~!"

"Stop!"

"Don't send me back to the ghost zone~!"

"Danny?"

"Danny wake up~!"

The voice continued to repeat those words. Danny wanted to answer,he really did. But he couldn't. He really couldn't.
A split second later,all went black.

"N-no...don't die on me...Danny...oh my gosh...DANNY. BREATHE. WHY AREN'T YOU BREATHING."

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

BEEP. BEEP. BEE-

"(Y/n)! Wake up! Your alarm has been going on for 5 minutes now,and it's really annoying."

(Y/n) groaned,and sat up looking up at her dorm mate, Adrianna.
"Sorry." She returned with a cold tone. Adrianna just rolled her eyes,and headed out the door.

A second later,she poked her head back in.
"And,please tidy up your bed."
She smiled and left once again.
(Y/n) had an emotionless expression on her pale face.

Sophomore year of college.
Time goes by fast doesn't it?

It's been 3 years since Danny's passed away.
Along with Sam,Paulina, and many other of her friends. Tucker's shelter was ambushed by bots,killing everyone including him and little Danny.

This thought runs through her mind every morning. Ever since,she's been anything but herself. Her skin turned pale,never went outside unless she had to,skipped meals,wore black as of everyday were a funeral,isolated herself,made no friends,always quiet,never laughed,never smiled.

(Y/n) left her bed undone. She didn't care what Adrianna said.

Adrianna was like a high school sophomore version of (y/n).
Chatty,beautiful,vibrant,kind,humorous,social,maintained in good health,always laughed,always smiled.

(Y/n) went into the restroom that was in her dorm. Brushed her teeth,showered,and got ready for the day.
She slipped on black leggings,and an oversized grey sweater.
She let her hair loose,and slipped on a pair of grey Keds.
No makeup,she was still beautiful without it.

Even though she would be in class for only 20 minutes,because she was late,she still decided to go.

(Y/n) was now walking in the hall,going to class.

"Watch where you're going! Ugh."
Spoke a high pitched voice.
Apparently,(y/n) had bumped into someone.
She looked up to see Zachary,her...well...the guy that always makes fun of her.
He flicked her forehead,with a smirk on his face.

"Pick up that little pretty head of yours,you're gonna bump into someone else." He had a jersey accent,which got annoying sometimes.

(Y/n) didn't fight back. She had no motive to. Instead,she ignored him and tried to hold tears in.
Sure it was just a flick,but it did hurt. Plus,her morning was already crappy.

She took a few steps,then Zachary put his foot in front of her causing her to trip.
"Stop being such a doormat and go to class."

He walked away,leaving her on the floor.
Luckily,there was nobody else around.
A tear rolled down her face,and she quickly wiped it away.

She eventually got to class with only 15 minutes remaining.
People laughed when she walked in,they teased her during class,threatened her in some ways,and the professor was completely oblivious to these remarks.

She sat in the back corner,with her head down.
Her life sucked.
It was even worse than when she was being fake in high school.

Silently,she sobbed all throughout class.

The bell rung,the students left,but the professor asked to see her.

She walked up to him,and he crossed his arms.

"(Y/n),is everything alright? Is something distracting you?"

She shook her head no.

He looked at her,not believing her.
"Look,you've been failing class...actually...all of your classes. If this keeps up,you'll be asked to withdraw for this semester,and next semester."

(Y/n) didn't show any hint of any expression. Only nodded.

The day passed,and she went straight back to her dorm.
She wrapped herself in her blankets.
What kind of life was this?
It was dull. She had a bully. Actually,bullies. She was failing every class. No friends. Her family died during the incident.

She was alone.

Her world was dark. She used to have a light. But that lighted flickered,and faded.

That light was Danny.

Things escalated quickly didn't they? c:
You guys hate me now :)
Is this the end?

XOXO, Margarita <3