Chapter 2

"Eve. Eve. Eve, wake up. Eve, wake up." I blinked my eyes open and saw Beau standing next to me.

"Ugh!" I groaned and rolled onto my side my back facing Beau.

"Eve, it's already 10." Beau said gently and my eyes shot open.

"I'M MISSING SCHOOL!!!!" I exclaimed and shot out of th bed running over to my dresser. Beau stopped me and held me against his chest.

"Hey, calm down. It's okay, I called you in sick. You don't have to go today." Beau said softly and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay, good." I said relieved and my started to ring as 'Banga! Banga!' by Austin Mahone started to play from my phone that was sitting next to me.

"Oh, that's a wonderful song." Beau mocked me and I glared at him as I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked and my eyes went wide as I heard the voice on the other end.

"Eve, before you hang up please talk to me." I heard his desperate pleading voice making me decide to stay and talk to him.

"You have five minutes." I said and sat down by my desk as Beau knealed next to me confused as he tried to listen.

"Thanks, Eve." He said and I knew he was smiling.

"What do you want?" I spat and I couldn't help but keep the fear still strong in my voice.

"Ouch. That hurts when you yell at me." he chuckled. "But anyways, I heard you were adopted."

"Yes, I was adopted." I said and looked at Beau who was watching me intently.

"Maybe I wanted to adopt you." he said and I saw his evil face in front of me.

"I would never go with you." I growled into the phone and I heard him chuckle.

"I know, that's why I would forcefully take you. Make sure you hated every second that you were with me. I would make you want to kill yourself. That's why I want you." he growled through the phone and I swallowed slowly.

"Y-You wouldn't." I whispered.

"Come to my place and see. You know where I live." he said and I could tell he was smirking.

"No. I'm not going to do it." I growled and he chuckled.

"Then I'll come and see you. It's not hard for me to find you." he growled and then the line went dead. 

I looked at my computer and pressed the power button as the laptop started up.

"Who was that?" Beau asked and looked at me worried.

"Nobody." I said and I clicked JacksGap and plugged my earphones in. I put them in my ears and held the tears back as Beau walked out of my room and I started to watch one of their videos. "Just nobody." I whispered and the tears started to fall down my cheeks.

He can't be back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beau's POV 

I closed Eve's door behind me and sighed.

"Jai! Luke! Meet me in the living room!" I yelled as I walked past their room and down the steps. I sat down on the couch as Luke and jai ran down the steps and sat in front of me.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked.

"Is Eve okay?" Jai asked worried.

"I don't think so. She got a phone call and when she answered her eyes widened and she got all worried. I don't know who it was because she wouldn't tell me. They must have wanted to adopt her and she really hated this person. I could hear a British accent so I know it was somebody from London." I said and the boys stared at me surprised. "She seemed scared."