Chapter 11

A/N: Okay so if you are still reading this story than you know I haven't updated in forever so I am just going to end this story here. This will be the last chapter and it wall take place a few years later. When I started the story I had a whole plot laid out and then I wasn't on wattpad for a while so when i came back on I just never continued writing. I am sorry if you liked this story but I don't know what to do with it anymore so it is going to end. Again I am so sorry but I don't like having this story unfinished so by finishing it here, I feel better. Thank you for reading this story and even staying to read it this far(: So here it goes, A New Forever for the final time....

4 YEARS LATER 

"Evelyn Brooks." 

I let out a sigh and stood up from my chair my robe barely touching the floor of the gym as I heard the boys clapping for me. I walked up to the stage where Principal Edwards stood behind his podium a smile on his face. I had always loved him as a principle because he was always so happy and funny and made it a point to say hello to you. 

"Evelyn will be attending the University of California, San Francisco and will be studying to be a nurse."

I shook his hand and he handed me my diploma a wide smile forming on my face as I walked off the stage and sat back down in my seat the smile still wide on my face. I blocked out the sounds around me and just stared the diploma in my hands. I ran my finger over my name the smile still on my face.

I looked up into the stands and found the boys smiling widely at them. Beau gave me a thumbs up as the other boys just smiled at me and took pictures. I laughed and looked back down at my diploma not believing it was real.

I can't believe that I made it.

I was going out into the real world to help people and make the world better.

After the boys finished their tour I went back to school and worked my butt off all through my high school years. I was determined to be the best and wasn't stopping for nobody. I didn't care about having a boyfriend like most of my friends so that didn't happen.

Until I met Zach.

I looked over at him and saw that he was watching everybody else graduate not even looking over at me. His green eyes watched our fellow classmates walk up and down the stage never straying. I smiled and looked back down at my diploma. Zach was an overachiever like me, we wanted to be the best. We started off as friends and challenged each other to do better and when he asked me to homecoming in tenth grade I didn't even think about saying no. He was always there for me, pushing me to do better and when I failed, he was there telling me that I could always try again.

Becoming a nurse has always been my dream ever since I realized that helping people was what I was good at. 

"Class of 2018, this is the time when I say goodbye to you and I send you off into the world. It is your choice what you do next, you can either do big things or you can do nothing. I encourage you to all strive to do big things with your life. I know that most of you will excel in what you do and I wish you all the best. Think big and you will do big things. This is your life, you decide what you do with it, just think wisely about what you are going to do." I stood up along with everybody else my heart beat racing as I realized what was happening.

I was actually doing it.

I was graduating.

"I send all of you to do great things, and I don't know how many times I can tell you guys that. At this time, you are all officially no longer students but are now adults in the real world."

With that I took my cap off and threw it into the air the gym erupting into clapping as I turned to Zach who was pushing his way over to me. He stood in front of me and I just laughed as we hugged each other. I buried my face into his shoulder not knowing what to do now.