Chapter 10

"We have to have a chocolate fountain." I informed Beau as he continued to write everything down. I was telling the boys what I wanted at my party in LA.

So far, we had two full pages of crap that I thought a party needed.

We also has two empty cartons of ice cream.

"Can we please add something healthy?" Beau asked me and I nodded.

"We can get strawberry's to dip in the chocolate." I said and my eyes lit up. "Oooh! And bananas!"

"We can put them on sticks than too!" Daniel exclaimed and we high-fived each other.

"Yes!" I said and James' face lit up.

"We forgot to put down popsicles!" He said and I jumped up and down on the bed.

"I want some popsicles!" I screamed and Luke laughed as he swooped me down and into his lap as I laughed smiling widely.

"What kind of popsicles?" Beau asked trying to ignore the fact that Luke was trying to tickle me.

"A-Any kind!" I laughed as Luke tickled my sides making me squirm around in his grip.

"Why are you so loud?" Beau asked me a smirk playing on his lips as the situation amused him.

"I know, like quiet down." Luke said as I let out a squeal as he started to tickle my neck.

"S-Stop!" I yelled as I couldn't stop laughing. "I-I'll p-pee on on you!" With that Luke stopped making me laugh as I laid in his lap breathing heavily.

"That was entertaining." Daniel smiled at me and I giggled as Luke patted my stomach making me giggle.

"I was scared I would get peed on." Luke said making me laugh even harder.

"You might still get peed on." Jai warned Luke as I shook my head.

"No, no, I can control it." I informed Luke who laughed and lifted me up tightly hugging me.

"Eve, we should go shopping for a birthday dress." Beau said as he continued to write stuff down.

"What are you writing down?" I asked Beau as he stopped writing and shoved the paper down his pants.

"Nothing." He said quickly making me laugh as I wrinkled my nose at the paper that was in his pants.

"I better not be getting that paper for my birthday." I warned Beau who chuckled shaking his head.

"Why doesn't Luke take you shopping for two or three dresses?" Beau asked and I nodded as Luke lifted me up carrying me over to the door where he put his shoes on.

"What about my shoes, mom." I teased Luke who set me down. I slipped my shoes on quickly as I opened the door running out of the hotel room. I pressed the button for the elevator as Luke ran over to me.

"I have the money so you can't run away from me." Luke said as I giggled hugging him tightly.

"Don't we need security?" I asked Luke as the elevator doors opened. We stepped in as Luke press the button that was labeled lobby.

"They are already in the lobby." Luke informed me and I nodded as we waited for the doors to open so we could get out of the elevator and shop for my dresses.

"So I get to pick out three dresses?" I asked Luke who bit his lip as he thought of his answer.

"Well, Beau said three or four, so probably three." Luke said and I shook my head as we stepped out of the elevator being met with the screaming fans.