Chapter 5

"Eve, wake up." I blinked my eyes open slowly as I stared into Jai's brownish colored eyes.

"Why?" I groaned as I rolled onto my side. I stared at the clock that told me it was 6:30 in the morning.

"We have to get on the plane to go to our first stop on tour." Jai said gently as I groaned again.

"Where are we going?" I asked not really wanting to go anywhere.

"We are going to California. West Hollywood, CA to be exact." Jai smiled and my eyes widened as I looked at him.

"I have to pack. I have to pack!" I said jumping out of the bed and running to my closet.

"Don't worry, Beau and Luke already went shopping for you and bought you many clothes for tour, and some of our merch." Jai said and I let out a sigh of relief as I ran a hand through my hair that was now regaining it's natural curl.

"Okay, I'll take a shower and get dressed then I'll be down, okay?" I said and Jai nodded as he walked towards my door.

"We leave in a half hour." Jai said and he walked out of my room closing the door behind him.

I walked into the bathroom turning the water to the shower on as I grabbed a fluffy white towel as well as a tiny fluffy white towel. I quickly shut and locked the door and then undressed myself stepping into the shower. I let the water run down my back as I closed my eyes. I blinked them back open as I washed my hair and body quickly. I then proceeded to shave my legs and underarms before turning the water off. I stepped out of the shower wrapping the towel around my body and I grabbed another towel wrapping it around my hair. I quickly got dressed in my teal and white pants with the thin teal sweater. I dried my hair slightly as the curls ran down my back. I didn't apply any makeup as I opened the door turning the light off as I grabbed my black sneakers slipping them on.

"EVE! LET'S GO!" Beau yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yelled back and I grabbed my laptop putting it in it's case with my camera and chargers for my phone, camera, and laptop. I grabbed my phone and my ear buds running down the steps with my laptop bag and phone in my hand.

"Finally." James said smirking at me as I rolled my eyes handing Beau my laptop carefully.

"Please be careful with that. It has my laptop and camera in it." I said and Beau nodded with a smirk as he walked outside and set my bag in the back of a blck van with tinted windows.

"Let's get to the airport come on!" Luke said and we all walked towards the van. As soon as we were all in the van the car sped off.

"Ronnie's meeting us at the airport." Beau said looking up from his phone.

"Who's Ronnie?" I asked confused as I scrolled through twitter.

"He's our tour manager." James said and I nodded. My phone buzzed telling me that I had been mentioned in a tweet. I clicked on it seeing that it was from Beau.

Beau Brooks @BrooksBeau

Aren't they adorable? Ahahaha @JaiBrooks1 @Eve_Brooks

I glared up at Beau and I noticed that Jai was doing the same thing.

"Not a secret anymore?" I asked Beau and he smirked chuckling as I just shook my head at the picture of Jai and me sleeping together in the car after the Ariana Grande concert.

"Nah, they still are confused about who you are." Beau laughed and Luke just stayed quiet as he typed something on his phone.

"Up to 200 followers, wow." I said shocked as the notifications just kept coming in.