Chapter 9

"Eve, I swear to god I am going to murder you!" Jai screamed and I laughed running from him. I ran onto the stage as he chased after me.

"What did I do?" I asked innocently as I laughed.

"You know what you did!" Jai yelled at me and I laughed jumping off at stage as I ran through the empty seats dodging workers who were trying to clean up.

I had taken Jai's phone and changed all of his contacts around, changed his passcode, and hacked into his twitter.

I fell to the ground as Jai tackled me causing me to let out a shriek.

"Eve, what's the password!" Jai yelled at me and I let out a small whimper as Jai glared down at me. His face softened as he heard me whimper. "Eve, what is the password to my phone?" Jai asked more calmly.

"I-It's 7289." I said and I looked up at Jai. "I'm sorry for taking your phone." I said and Jai gave me a small smile.

"It's okay, Eve." Jai said and I looked away from Jai.

"I also switched up all of your contacts and sorta hacked your twitter." I whispered and Jai just sighed.

"Okay, that's okay, it's okay." Jai said trying to reassure himself more than me.

"I'm sorry." I said again and Jai just nodded as he stood up helping me up.

"It's okay, just don't do it again." Jai said and I nodded as he sent me a smile. "Now you have to help me rearrange my contacts." I laughed and nodded as Jai held me into his side.

"Jai! Eve! Hurry we are leaving! We have to get on the plane!" Beau yelled and I hurried with Jai as we caught up with Beau and the rest of the boys. Beau wrapped his arms around me in a hug as I hugged him back.

"Let's go!" Luke said and we walked out of the venue as Beau held me close to him as the fans screamed.

"Eve, what happened to your face?" A fan asked and I shrugged at her.

"Luke's temper got the best of him." I said with another shrug.

"What! That's not what happened!" Luke yelled and I covered my face scared.

"Don't hit me again!" I cried trying not to laugh as I was shoved into the van by one of the guards.

"I did not hit you." Luke said and I smiled at him as I laughed.

"I know you didn't hit me." I said and Luke glared at me.

"She is a little devil." Jai said pointing at me making me smile widely.

"Don't call my daughter a devil!" Beau glared at Jai making me laugh as his eyes widened.

"What the hell did you do to my twitter?" Jai asked me and I laughed as the boys pulled their phones out. Beau was the first one to start laughing and Daniel was the next.

"I think you make a perfect unicorn." I told Jai as he glared at me. 

"I really like the other picture." Beau laughed and I smiled.

"Oh you like that one? I really liked it too." I told Beau as they boys started to read the one tweet I had sent out.

"You could have done better." Beau said as he kissed my head.

"I'm going to get you back." Jai warned me and smiled at him.

"Okay, I'll be ready." I said and Jai started to change things back on his phone.

"When we get on the plane, who am I sitting with?" I asked and Jai smirked at me.

"I forgot, you are sitting with me." Jai said and his smirk made my blood run cold as memories came back.