Chapter 8

I sat behind the stage as the boys performed and the girls screamed loudly at them. I watched on a large TV that was hung in the corner of the wall.

"Are you Eve?" I turned around to see a boy who wore a professional looking suit as he tapped a clipboard impatiently.

"That's me." I said smiling and he nodded at me.

"Okay, come with me." He said and I stood up following him. "I'm Dave, I work for the boys as their backstage manager."

"Oh, that makes sense." I said and I followed the boy as he quickly looked over his shoulders. He grabbed me tightly covering my mouth making my eyes widen as he dragged me out of the venue running over to a small silver car. I was shoved in my head hitting the other door as Dave got into the driver's seat starting the car. I started to panic as I went to open the door.

"Open the door and I'll kill you now." He growled and I looked up to see a gun pointed at me making me swallow nervously.

"W-Who actually a-are you?" I asked and he smirked at me driving off quickly.

"I'm Dave, and I get paid to kill people." He said chuckling and I sat up trying to get the door open. 

"Well," I grunted, "you won't get me."

"It's funny because the doors in the back don't open from the inside." He said and my blood went cold as he chuckled darkly.

"They'll find me and kill you." I growled at Dave which made him glare at me as he pulled into a large fancy looking house.

"Don't talk to me like that ever again." He growled at me and the door was opened as I was pulled out roughly cutting my arm open on the sharp part of the door in the process.

"You live here?" I asked confused as he opened the door dragging me in.

"No, I just have the keys to a random house." He said rolling his eyes pulling me roughly by the upper arm down a flight of steps to a basement.

"ZAC GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" Dave yelled as he threw me to the floor making me wince in pain. I watched as another boy walked down the steps, and to say that he was muscular was an understatement.

"So this is her?" Zac asked and Dave nodded as the two stared down at me.

"This is Eve." Dave said and I swallowed nervously looking up at the two boys.

"She'll be easy to kill." Zac said flatly as he started to walked back up the steps. "We can kill her in two days."

Dave grabbed my upper arm lifting me up as he pulled me over to a rusty old metal pipe. He grabbed thick rope off of a table and tied my wrists to the pole tightly making me wince.

"Have a nice two days." Dave smirked at me as he walked away chuckling leaving me alone tied to a pole.

"Hey, so your name is Eve?" I looked to my left to see a girl who was tied up the same way I was. She looked older than me by many years.

"Yeah, what's your name?" I asked her and she smiled weakly at me.

"I'm Lily." She said and I watched as she struggled to breathe.

"Are you okay?" I asked her worried.

"She's been down here with us for almost a week now, of course we aren't okay." I whipped my head to the right and saw two more girls tied up just like me.

"Well, I just got here yesterday." One of the girls said and I noticed the way her blonde highlights stood out in the odd lighting of the basement.