Chapter 3

I woke up wiping my eyes that were red and puffy from crying. My throat hurt from screaming yesterday and I just felt weak and defeated.

"Eve, are you okay?" my head spun around and I saw Jai standing by the door.

"No." I growled at him and turned my back to Jai.

"I'm really sorry." Jai said and I looked up at his guilty face.

"Go die in a hole!" I screamed at him as I chucked my pillows at his face. 

I felt sort of guilty because in the videos, Jai seemed to be the one always getting picked on. Oh well.

Jai sadly closed the door behind him as he left. I laid on my bed and started crying again. I let out a loud scream just to let everything out. I screamed for as long as I could and just finished with a satisfied smile. I dragged my phone over to me by the ear buds and pulled it up my bed. I put my ear buds in and played my music. The song 'Harlem' by New Politics started playing and I smiled as I opened my window and quietly slipped out. I slid down the roof cutting my leg open in the process. I winced but kept my phone and wallet in my hand. I jumped down the few feet and started to run down the street. 

I was going to find him.

And make his life hell.

Like he made mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked down the street and I saw the airport in front of me. I looked around for the London flight to come in. 

"Excuse me, when does the flight from London land?" I asked the lady at the desk who smiled at me.

"It has just landed. The passengers will be coming out of that door right there." she smiled and pointed at the door in front of us.

"Thank you." I said and smiled politely as I made my way over to the door waiting for him to come out of the door. 

I watched the people from London file out of the door. I waited for him to come and I swallowed nervously. 

"Eve?" I turned around to see a boy standing behind me with a letter in his hands. "I got your letter."

"I didn't send a letter to you. I don't know who you are." I said and he looked at me shocked.

"Eve, it's me. Connor, your brother." he said and handed me the letter. I read over the letter and put my hand over my mouth.

"Beau and Jai wrote this." I whispered and ran to my brother. "I missed you." I said and he nodded hugging me back.

"I'm sorry I never came through at the funeral. I was in America with my new family that I love." he apologized and I shrugged it off.

"It's okay, I'm with people who care about me." I said and felt extremely guilty for running away.

"Eve, did you runaway." Connor scolded and I nodded. 

"They wouldn't let me come anyways." I said defensively.

"Eve, let's get you home." Connor sighed and he turned me around holding onto my shoulders as he led me through the crowd of people. I looked up and my eyes widened as Luke glared at me with Beau at his side. I pressed into Connor nervously as the two stalked towards us.

"Eve." Luke growled at me and scolded me with his eyes.

"Hi." I squeaked and Connor looked up and his eyes met the boys.

"Eve, you need to come home. Now." Beau said and I could tell he was controlling his anger.

"I think I'll just stay with Connor." I said and clutched onto Connor's shirt tightly so I wouldn't lose him.